Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2019, 06:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I only use the word Awaken or Awakening...'She had an Awakening.'
'To Awaken is the bomb!'
Using 'Awakened' is tricky cuz you can fall back asleep!!!
Having an Awakening usually means one has been graced with
Cosmic Consciousness for 'awhile', their eyes have been opened to Reality....or to
what this place really is....hahaha, 'Not What It Seems' ...LOL!!!
The Doors of Perception were opened for them for a time...long enough to change them forever.

In the tradition and spirit of Aldous Huxley, Timothy Leary, Richard Alpert (Ram Dass,)Terence McKenna, Alan Watts and the Naga Sects of India.

I have only ever taken psychedelics once, but I was already fully awakened before I did. All I could do was sit there and watch all the pretty artistic swirls of colour in my head which distorted my external perceptions of what I knew wasn't even "reality" in the first place with "oh that's cool".

I had lost my self years ago, playing with laser lights between two large mirrors...and if you are on the Autism spectrum...Well, a portal gets created (I may try it with obsidian scrying mirrors one day).

Anyway, what I had experienced not taking psychedelics, was more profound and more lasting than something that 4caps of bright blue 'shrooms was obviously doing...

Oh by the way, I was sitting right on the summit of Borubudur Temple in Central Java, Next to a statue of the Buddha, watching the sun go down over the rice terraces and a smouldering volcano at the time..

I thought to myself "if that wasn't setting the mood for this, what would it take"? ..but nope. Me going into total ecstatic trance so I am not even aware of what I am doing or seeing beats psychedelics hands down".

As for the experience itself. First there is a Dark Ocean With energetic "waves" and I lovingly call it "The Endless Abyss" but there's nowhere to "fall" to and nowhere to go, even though the whole experience is quite oppressive.

Then, a tiny, tiny point of light appears...So I focus on that until my forehead hurts and I notice the pain, but I bring my focus back to the point of Light and the pain in my forehead and head, turns into a very warm and pleasurable feeling.

After the light comes closer and closer and I can see "visions" of dimensional beings, Hindu Devas and entities that have been called a thousand different names through the millennia of Humankind's existence..

Then there is just pure love and bliss...There IS no "I" present to experience it and all I can ever get is "second hand info" AFTER the fact...like Cosmic Hearsay.

All I know is the next 5 hours goes like 5 minutes and when I "return_, it takes me ages to move. I doubt I would be able to stay that way and interact with this world on a more "grounded level" but that is a "work in progress".