Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-01-2019, 02:25 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I don't take anything out of context. If I did, it would be whitewashing by trying to defend it. No my friend, I'm sticking very closely with the bible. There are literally bible passages about child murder and infanticide...

''Blessed is he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.'' Psalm 137:9

And how do you know the destroyer was Satan? It could be an angel working under god as well.

Satan himself is under God's authority.Remember the story of Job, that's how Satan operates.Remember, it was the blood of the lamb, it's a reference to the blood of Jesus that was shed for all.

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

See who comes to destroy.

Remember Noah's flood, 8 people survived.When God chooses to destroy entire nations, including every living creature, that is because their evil is so great that there's no other option.The canaanites had 400 years if I remember correctly, 4 generations, to repent, all did evil beyond imagination.The things we now hate in our culture ( of course, some try to make them legal and normal ), including rape and pedophilia, child sacrificing, were something normal for them.

By the way, you just did that with that psalm, read the context, understand what psalms represents.God gave His word in different times, times of war and times of peace and most of the old testament is addressed to the jews from back then.Now, we under God's grace, a different season, but it won't last too long.The last season is the season of the end time, the final book in God's chapter, when it will end, a new Earth and a new Heaven will be created for the believers of Christ and God Himself will be on Earth forever and ever.