Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-11-2018, 11:13 PM
irisa

Dolphin emerging through pavement

Hi,

looking for some thoughts to this dream i had:

I am walking on a field. It feels like it's situated on the other side of the road where my deceased grandparents lived. It is in the middle of the night. Clear black sky and a shiny moon. I am walking on grass, which is fresh and very green. There's two little lakes and the moonlight is reflected beautifully in them. It all looks and feels very serene.
Then i see my brother. He loves fishing and he invites me sort of to take a look around in this beautiful area.
Then all of a sudden there's some action going on. Someone (don't see anyone) is fishing and it seems that he's got a fish biting. It's a big one. All of a sudden part of the grass is pavement and looks like sort of an outside market. The pavement starts to move...tiles coming up. It's clear that it is a big and strong fish...the way it moves from the water to under the tiles trying to make his way up. Then the fish emerges above the pavement. It's a dolphin. I then am closer. The man that caught it is trying to help the dolphin...it is entangled in a net and the man gets a knife and cuts the net open to free the dolphin. In doing so he hits the flesh of the dolphin but i know it doesn't hurt. Most important is that the dolphin is free now.