Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2007, 07:03 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_TeddyBear
Does anyone in these forums believe in the Christian teaching about JESUS being the "son of God" who supposedly died for our sins? I am just new and curious.

Thanks

DAVID

Hi David

No I don't... not any more.

I used to believe Jesus was a highly developed spirit who incarnated on this earth (with highly developed spiritual 'gifts'), in order to try and raise awareness of our true and loving nature. I also felt the sacrifice was causal? Not intended by God, just something that happened as a result of peoples disagreement with what he had to say.

Now.... well, I believe Jesus was a fictional character who was portrayed as being 'the only son of God' in order to make a great number of individuals feel insignificant.

We can all heal, and do miraculous things. Is my belief? And we can all sacrifice a great deal in the name of love and wisdom.

Warm regards,

AM