Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-05-2018, 04:48 AM
Knower

"Believe", the prophet said

So I've never posted any of my dreams here before, but this one was particularly interesting and I wanted to share it and possibly get some other opinions on it.

My friends and I were in some sort of contest, but I either didn't want to participate or I wanted to cheat somehow, and I deviated from the path, but a spirit on horseback eventually caught up with me and brought me back. The next scene, we were viewing recordings of the contest in my childhood home with my friends and family. My part came up and I cringed and complained that I did terrible and I was stupid and so on, but my Mom pointed out that I still earned points or money or whatever was to be won in the game. The point being, I didn't realize that I had actually done well. It was quite surprising to me.

Next, another version of me came through the door and asked everyone to come outside. Apparently, Santa Clause was there, and this made me weep with joy as if it were a spiritual experience, like I could finally believe in the things I have been wanting to believe in. Afterwards, a procession of spiritual people came down my childhood street. Jesus was there, and acted more as a guide to the events of the dream (I suspect this may be my spirit guide, taking on the mask of Jesus). There was also a younger, middle eastern or Indian man who was a prophet. He was to touch each of us once and bestow us a gift. For me, he touched my arm and said "Believe". It felt like I received something, but I couldn't tell what it was at the time. Later, after others received their gifts, the prophet walked among us and "stumbled" over us, giving us more gifts, despite the protests of the guide. He and I became entangled, as if embracing, and the guide warned us that this would be the end of things, like the end of the world or something. I asked the prophet, "Will we be in heaven?", asking of everybody. He said, "Yes". I asked, "Will we be in love", again, of everybody, as if love were a concept one could go to. I don't know what he said in reply, but I get the impression that it was something along the lines of "You already know the answer". Something like that. I remember it was a positive response, as if he were smiling. At that point, the dream ended.

Was definitely one of the most powerful dreams I've ever had!