Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2016, 02:18 AM
Administrator
Remembrance Day

Hello

Remembrance Day one of those very difficult days for many of us that are sensitive to communications with those in Spirit.

There are so many that served or were effected by the times in WWI and WWII that never talked about those times that come to me on this day looking for the meaning of it all. Honestly there is no meaning to war I can find, it is something that happens and its a part of our history but I can find no meaning to it all.

I watched today many jostle for parking around my home to attend the service but I could not go. I was over run by so much energy today. As more and more are gone from WWII now in survival the fear of getting forgotten gets deeper.

There is so much confusion on what is a World War and what is more a Police Action War. I have over the years talked to so many families that fought in the war or were a part of the effects of the war both in the living and the non living realms. It all comes down to men and woman and civilians die and that is the bare truth of it all.

Just wondering if anyone else has a hard time with this day, I am blessed to be in Canada that was not touched by the battles. When I visited England first in 2012 I visited many sites damaged by the war. That energy never leaves a place, residue seems to linger on even though the souls of those that died have gone on.

Is that residue energy there like a fossil that leaves its imprint on the land? Something that is going to be there over time so that we never forget?

Lynn