Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-09-2016, 08:40 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
Years ago, while I was searching for all this information, and every new thing I learned was much more relevant and therefore made a deep impact on me, I was gifted with some of the most beautiful dreams I have ever experienced. Just like it happens quite often that after reading and discovering about, lets say astral projection or lucid dreaming, you get to experience it spontaneously one night/day. Aliens and the end of this fear driver world and a start of a beautiful new civilization based on love, was a topic back that made me reflect profoundly, which resulted in powerful dreams, having a deep emotional and spiritual impact on me.

In one dream, I found myself standing in our house. Everything was quiet, and at peace. It was not so much the fact that I felt really good at that moment, but the fact that there was a total loss or non presence of any kind of bad or negative feelings. And I am not even talking about those heavy ones that you can feel and notice easily, I mean even those that are embedded so carefully and so softly under you skin, you cannot even identify, but they just produce some sort of a static, a noise, you can never get rid off. A constant negative chant, cloud hovering above you. Everything was gone, and there was total peace of mind. And in that quietness I could sense a deep gratitude and laughter.
I heard a voice calling me, to come to the balcony and see something outside. I walk slowly towards the voice, and I see my mother and brother standing on the balcony, looking towards somewhere in the distance.
As I step outside, I notice huge, perfectly round and white spheres floating in the sky. There are so many of them floating, and they seem to go as far as my eyes can see, some of them being also really close. I know without words these are huge spaceships. It looks so surreal it is unbelievable, and yet everything is so still and peaceful I could stay in this moment forever.

The next thing that happens, is another powerful knowing and feeling washes over me and enters my heart. I don't remember any words being spoken, but I know clearly and without any mistake, that all suffering and pain and sadness and fear on the Earth, was conquered and has ended. I know this, because there is a great feeling of victory in my chest and a great feeling of peace and hope. Hope. I totally forgot what hope is. I look around and I notice there is a warm and soft golden sunlight emanating everywhere outside, and I think in the end I say to my mum: We won.

I wake up and I am left with this surreal picture in my head and this deep feeling, that was so simple, but is so hard to feel in this world. Peace. I had another dream even stranger than this, but I have written too much here already. I thought about that dream a lot, and also wondered if perhaps it was in a way a message from some real higher beneficial intelligence, but I decided not to pursue such a way of thinking. Would not make my experience any different. All I know is, that in those dreams I felt something that I never experienced in my whole life while being awake. An absence of all negativity and absolute light. I am grateful for that gift.

I found your account of your dreams here very interesting.

I'd like to comment by saying that your guides were probably communicating to you the future of planet earth and the beginning of a golden age.

I believe that there is a battle going on between the forces of light and the forces of darkness and there are good ETs helping the planet through the transition process. They are resisting the cabal and preventing their dark agenda for humanity becoming a success.

I also believe the forces of light are now gaining the upper hand. If they succeed (which they will as shown by your telling your mum that we had won), I believe there will be disclosure, the end of poverty, disease and war and humanity will have made the shift to a higher level of consciousness (moving to a higher density) where all interactions between humans will be based on love and understanding. We will have open interactions with good ETs. I think this is what you were being shown in your dream.

Peace and blessings