Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-09-2016, 03:58 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
In the near 100 odd books I have read re the afterlife, I have never seen even a single sentence that posits cremation as a negative. Sounds like ill judged superstition, my friend

One of two things happen, either we simply cease to exist or we don't and consciousness leaves the body. Irrespective the body is no longer required and it makes no difference whatever happens so long as its respectful

Personally, I prefer cremation - I have a fear of being buried alive!! So that will make sure!!

I am far more comfortable with the idea of my mum and dad's bodies reduced to ash than I am them in coffins decomposing BUT at the end of the day, this is more for me than them - 'They' certainly aren't there - they are nowhere or they are elsewhere but they are not in their remains!
well first of all. I'm not lying. I never told you or anyone else that I read this in a book. I join apps, groups and some of them feel that creamation is a horrible thing to do. I just came on this group to find out what you all thought about it. So I really don't care how many books you read. I'm just trying to learn like everyone else. I never would make something like this up. Hope you have a nice day😒😒