Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-08-2016, 02:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Attached/Disguised Entities

So, entities can attach themselves to our auric field, as I understand it. What I am wondering is if there are entities that can hide from even very experienced shaman, healers, mediums et cetera.

It makes sense to me that a parasitic, or even malevolent entity would do everything they can in order to avoid detection. Anyway, I've been told there is something attached to me and I have also been told that my auric field is clean. About 5 or 6 years ago, out of morbid and foolish curiosity, I opened myself up to anything that might have wished to make contact after I closed my chakras during meditation. Something appeared in my room instantly and it was not nice. A dark shadow appeared by my door, I became paralyzed. It disappeared and reappeared above me with it's face to mine and it's hand, or whatever, over my throat. I heard "You're mine" in my mind aside from the only thought I could muster, "I'm dying." I'm not sure how but I shook out of it and have never seen that entity again.

Is it possible that because I allowed it, the thing attached itself and is undetectable? A friend of mine who is a medium told me once during a reading that there was something perched on my shoulders. She said it's claws were digging into me. Supposedly, it suddenly moved across the room and she saw it take the form of her best friend who was across the country and doing very poorly because of drug addiction. I hate to self-diagnose but I have not been able to shake the feeling that something is always there.
I just want to know if it's possible that there is an entity of some kind and if so, could it hide from a healer? Thanks!