Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-08-2016, 05:03 AM
Deactivated Account

What Crystals Want

I have a huge collection of crystals and a long time ago when I was making a crystal lodge I went to the beach to collect a bunch of stones and found some really ancient rocks that had experience in ceremonies. They look like average rocks but they are really wise. Well, after I asked these rocks if they wanted to work with me, my spirit guide directed me to also ask them if they wanted anything. That's the first time I was introduced to the fact that all crystals have different personalities and a lot of them have personal requests, usually pertaining to their preferred methods of cleansing and charging.

I discovered that there are some really common requests amongst these crystals and stones.

The most unusual thing many crystals ask me for is milk baths. They said it's an ancient ceremonial custom and something in the nutrients in the milk helps them.

Lots of crystals also love baths in water. Some request salt water, others request fresh water. Some also request running water. But lots of crystals also hate water and prefer being dry.

Another common thing is many crystals request to be put out in the moonlight during the full moon because it charges them.

There are so many other things they request but those are the most common things that come up. Have you ever asked your crystals what they want? What do they like?

I just bought some new crystals.

My Cinnibar told me it is perfectly content the way it is and doesn't need anything.

My Dumotorierite (I can never spell that right) told me it wants to be on my windowsill the next full moon so it can be charged. It likes to be cleansed with breath or love energy.

My Phenacite likes to be put in streams or under running water.

My Tibetan Quartz says it hates water but would like a milk bath. It was angry when I accidentally touched it with a wet finger.

My Rhodochrosite likes water - any kind of water.

My Rosequartz says it is cleansed and charged by warmth and love, which makes sense I guess, since it's rosequartz.

And it's weird because I read some sources that said Phenacite and Rhodochrosite shouldn't be in water, but they really like water and insist they can handle it. And being in water hasn't seemed to hurt the actual crystals at all. I don't put them in the water for too long though.

But some sources on the internet say Calcite can't go in water, but it can. I even had calcite rocks in my aquarium for the longest time, and specifically asked the man at the Rock store if it was safe. He told me a lot of stones were unsafe to put in water with fish because they leech out toxic stuff and dissolve, but calcite is safe, I used white, orange and red calcites in the fish tank. I also have a Calcite crystal fountain and all of the calcite stones in the fountain are perfectly fine.