Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-06-2016, 05:59 PM
Experiencer
'Aura' expanding / really strange noise

For a few years, I've been having dreams where it almost feels as though I'm dimension hopping. Not jumping to the conclusion I am! :) But every single instance feels like I'm physically in that new reality, to the point where I sometimes confuse them with this one (forgetting I only experienced something in a dream state, not waking life). It's always a frustrating feeling as I'm conscious of what's going on, but the process feels entirely out of my control. I don't decide where I'm going, when I 'switch', etc. It happens independent from my choice and I just have to surrender to wherever I'm headed.

The dream I just woke up from was another reiteration of all that. The difference was that today, at one point, I clearly remembered seeing myself laying awake on my bed - but simultaneously seeing myself in the 'dream reality'. Both of those selves seemed like they were totally aware of each other. Not interacting; just aware. And suddenly, it felt like the outside of my hips were pushing such magnetic force from them, that my hands were physically forced away - like they were floating outwards beyond their control.

Aaaaand then, to add to that :) hearing an extremely dull buzz became hearing an overwhelmingly loud noise I've never experienced. It wasn't originating from somewhere outside of me - it felt like a physically internal noise - but I distinctly remember thinking "this is communication, this isn't me, this is someone else telling me something important", etc. Didn't know who; I just knew it wasn't me. (Could've absolutely been! just detailing the thought process in that state) It sounded so foreign and alien that I was finally, just now, able to find a video with almost exactly what it sounded like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rl5EVKBAn0

I'm not saying that's what the noise was or where it originated - only that it sounded almost exactly the same.

Could this have been an extreme version of my brain processing some external output I don't remember? Of course - I'm not denying that possibility at all. It just felt really important and distinctly like I needed to figure out what happened, that I figure I'd reach out and see if anyone else has experienced something similar / knows about this.

Thank you *so so so* much! As always, hope you guys are having an incredible week! :)

Last edited by Fleur de Frost : 15-06-2016 at 07:45 PM.