Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2016, 09:36 PM

Odd experience? Link to third eye?

So I just finished a short meditation session when something that has never happened to me before came to be. Note that I have been acquainted with meditation since I am a child from my father, but I had never gotten too serious about it and thus can say I'm inexperienced.

So this time, I decide to meditate using some music from YouTube, the title says something about Theta waves.

After some time of trying to empty my mind, I'm eventually almost fully cleared of it. It feel appropriate to say some affirmations out loud, which I do. Then I ask for guidance from my guardian angels, or whatever else they are called. Eventually, I reach a point where I'm truly thinking about nothing except the back thought of the rythm of the music, to which I'm paying no attention.

I open my eyes. A few moments later, a sharp pain shoots above my left eye and under my left eyebrow. It wasn't unpleasant, nor did it feel truly physical. I guess it was like pressure. This "pressure" widens to the whole lower forehead region, but mainly near my left eye/eyebrow. (At that moment, I think, "is this my third eye opening?) I then see in front of my eyes a weird figure, a sketch of light, which makes me think of a lion, for unknown reasons. The sketch momentarily resembles 2-3 beings, looking back at me, but then it goes back to being an incomprehensible sketch. This goes on for a few moments until I decide to stop.

Can anybody explain my experience? Does it have anything to do with my third eye? I have been craving its opening for the last three years but haven't been able to put too much effort into it. Or does it have to do with my guardian angel(s)?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the lengthy read!

Last edited by Tsorr : 13-03-2016 at 12:32 AM.