Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-01-2016, 07:18 AM
Pathfinder

Oh, it certainly is and will be! And you're entirely correct; the school system is as antiquated as 8-track tapes are to us, like they make sound come out, sometimes, but it isn't usually the exact right sound, nor is it of high quality. And why use an 8-track when there are dozens of viable alternatives? Literally no reason other than they haven't been created yet. Well, that and legitimately better education methods can't be implemented because they don't improve standardized test scores... -.-
It makes no sense, which is why I'm tackling the evaluation of aptitude and intelligence. Yeesh, why oh why hasn't this been done already....
And the fact that we can't just master a skill and be credible in that skill, but instead we have to go out of our way to get a diploma and degree to say, "Hi, I'm not dumb, and I know some things that other people also know" when because of how poor the evaluation system is, it doesn't even mean that much... Hahahaha, I know right! It is a genuine form of suffering to be sure. Having your soul prevented from nearly every type of expression is exceptionally difficult to handle.
And thank you so much for your kind words and wishes. They brightened an otherwise dreary night :) I really do appreciate it. And I would say good luck, but that' imply you needed it. So instead, I'll simply wish you grace in taking what life throws at you :)

[quote=phoenix13]Wow, that sounds so interesting. I think that the school system right now is antiquated. Especially with the internet, it's ridiculous to sit through hours of instruction when someone has a YouTube video or a tutorial that could show you the same thing more efficiently. We need to find new ways to engage people in school, or else more unfortunate souls are going to suffer through this as well. ;) I wish you the best in college, and thank you for your words. Whether you think so or not, they are words of wisdom. Peace.