Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-11-2015, 11:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfaei
Hello

Me and another fellow SFer were discussing dreams. the dreams they have they are sometimes standing on the sidelines watching a event unfold. and I asked them. " Ive been having those all my life, what type of ability ( if any) or dreaming would this be considered?" but since its new to them. They didn't know. so figured i'd ask here. I'll give some examples of some of the dreams i've had in the past.

They are usually not violent. Majority of my dreams aren't. but one night I had a dream about a tragic school shooting. I didn't get the location of the school or anything. but its as if i was watching it unfold. I was standing to the side and watching these actions take place. the person who was doing the shooting had red hair is basically all I saw. Some points throughout this dream - Its as if i "stepped" into one of the people running. and then I saw through their eyes. and by using that person. I was able to move a large group of people to safety. Another time i interfered when the gunner was aiming down at someone else and I stepped into that person and made them react to move out of the way. I wasnt lucid - I couldnt even think in this dream. It just happened.

I know you mentioned this dream before, but I had a thought just now, what if you are sharing in a memory of an individual that experienced this. And it left an imprint somewhere, or within someone, and in your dream state, you connected to it, and walked into it. And by helping move them, you were helping them cope with it, and bring a positive light to it. A re-framing if you will. Or perhaps you were living out what exactly happened, somewhere. Almost like overshadowing the individuals. It's an idea, and maybe one that is far out there.