Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2014, 06:18 AM
wolfheart_38

Book1 chill

Hey guys, for the past 6 months my passion for spirituality and the paranormal grew tremendously, I've been reading articles and books non stop, researching on Google, asking here and there, trying to find my way to the spiritual realm. During this period I started experiencing some stuff... I would to share them with you, hoping to get some feedback or explanation about what's going on...

1-) CHILLS.
These chills happen when I'm reading articles about spirituality or paranormal events (ghosts , spirits, energy, entities and so on...) The interesting part about it is how the chills I'm having are generated, I'm gonna try to be very precise so that you guys can get an exact feel of what's happening. Before having the chills , I feel it building up behind my head, on my neck , just above my shoulders, for about 3 seconds I would say, then it rushes to every corner of my body, literally everywhere, and it lasts between 5 seconds to 15 seconds each chill. And they happen one after another for a certain time then fade away for the rest of the day, couple of times I had non stop chills for 30 minutes straight. Maybe 60 to 70 consecutive major chills over half an Hr. What could you make out of this?

2-) white mist
I haven't been able to see those mists until recently, about a week ago, while I was walking in my house I thought I saw a white mist in the air, so I turned back to investigate, but it had already disappeared. It thought my mind is playing tricks on me. This phenomena happened twice. The third and last time I saw the mist was 2 days ago, when I woke up in the morning, this mist was kind of floating in my bedroom, kind of still and not much movement to it. It was about 2 feet away from the bed and 2 feet of the ground. This time I knew I was seeing it for real. I observed it for about 4 seconds then it became transparent and vanished in the air.

What do you think? And how should those events be interpreted, what do they mean???

Thanks in advance for any answer you post.