Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 11-04-2016, 10:00 PM
Pathfinder

Exclamation Need assitance understanding a psychic's advice.

Ok so I recently got an quest answered by a paid psychic, I know that the person is legit because at the end of this there is an even mentioned that no one outside of my family knew about. Anyway the question the was asked was simple: "Is my current love interest telling me the truth, will she really dump her current boyfriend and get back together with me?"
I was asked to give my DoB, birth location, and birh time as well as her DoB, birth location, and birh time. I could only give her DoB and birth location as I didn't and she didn't know her birth time. Here is the answr I got, I will explain where my confusion comes at the end.
Quote:
"Dear Michael,
The retrospective analysis of your natal chart with respect to her indicates that you guys are good match for each other, and you've got good chances to end up in desired, sustaining relationship with her in time ahead. She loves you and is telling you the trust. She holds true and positive feelings for you and seems to be seeking ways to make things more committed between the two of you. Your relationship with her shall be at harmonious and smooth state in coming month with the auspicious support of planet Venus(love planet). And she is likely going to separate from her current boyfriend by May this year. Shall things take longer due to any unforseen excuses then June same year ahead holds simialr possibility of her separation. Your relationship shall get more cordial and committed after her separation. Your love and affection shall keep her inclined towards you. However, minor ups and downs can't be denied between the two of you, but if you guys realize your difference and act rationally, the you shall have joyous and cordial relationship ahead. And with compromises at times, your relationship with her shall be at new height from December same year ahead. We wish you guys the best. Also in between 2012-13, you seem to have faced health issues due to the ill presence of Rahu. However, by reflecting past you are likely to avoid similar issues ahead. Thank you."
The things about the 2012 to 2013 was a bad injuy that left me jobless and in pain with a torn ACL and Baker's Cyst. Now my problem is what could the psychic have ment by "...seems to be seeking ways to make things more committed between the two of you..."? I know she is working longer hours then usual for the past month or so and we were in a LDR only relationship before and to be frank she has told me the extra time is not doing so well on her health. So my only guess is she is trying to prepare things so we can have a ipr (in person relationship)? I really don't know, does anyone have any ideas? What should I do? Even a gut feel on this will be appreciated, thank you. Sorry for the long post.
Old 12-04-2016, 12:19 AM
Master

I hate to say it, but this sounds suss to me. Really suss. There are a lot of phony people out there... and the english is all over the shop.

Like, the main suss boxes are all ticked here:

1) Promises you a happy ending
2) Talks about lots of vague stuff (eg 'minor ups and downs')
3) Talks about some random bad stuff to freak you out (eg 'ill presence of Rahu') and probably ended with a message for you to contact them again for another detailed reading if you wanted more clarification/further advice on how to overcome future obstacles etc
4) English grammar is TERRIBLE
Old 12-04-2016, 01:00 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
I hate to say it, but this sounds suss to me. Really suss. There are a lot of phony people out there... and the english is all over the shop.

Like, the main suss boxes are all ticked here:

1) Promises you a happy ending
2) Talks about lots of vague stuff (eg 'minor ups and downs')
3) Talks about some random bad stuff to freak you out (eg 'ill presence of Rahu') and probably ended with a message for you to contact them again for another detailed reading if you wanted more clarification/further advice on how to overcome future obstacles etc
4) English grammar is TERRIBLE

They are from another country so its expected for the grammar to be off. The random bad stuff did happen to me, I got hurt on the job I tore my ACL in my left knee which resulted in a painful baker's cyst and my job at the time weazel'd out of paying for the damages. They didnt offer another reading either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
"seems to be seeking ways to make things more committed between the two of you"
sounds like activity that is taking place on a higher plain; spirit work.
she may be unconscious to this, and the consequences of it.
this work could be "straightening out her feelings", and that could clear the
way for an IPR with you as a consequence.
i suggest that you just be true to your own heart/feelings and let the chips
fall as they may.
I think that is what I need to do but my luck this advice came too late. A situatition occured which I will only say resulted in hwer current boyfriend ditching her far from her home and may end up ending any friendship I had with her. U are welcome to pm me if u want a further description, Horace. I just dont feel like dislosing that details of that here. :(
Old 12-04-2016, 01:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by parnellm
They are from another country so its expected for the grammar to be off. The random bad stuff did happen to me, I got hurt on the job I tore my ACL in my left knee which resulted in a painful baker's cyst and my job at the time weazel'd out of paying for the damages. They didnt offer another reading either.
Look, you're welcome to still disagree, but just because they're from another country doesn't give them any reason to 'legitimately' have poor grammar. And if they do, they need to quit marketing to an english-speaking demographic, because that's shockingly bad service.

Also, a 12-24 month period is huge - most people will have some kind of health issue in such a large span of time.

Without knowing a thing about you, I could make a bunch of claims right now, most of whom will be relavant to you: (just to illustrate how easy this stuff is)
1) Within the past 24 months, someone tried to keep something from you and it hurt when the truth was finally revealed
2) You spent $$ on something in the past 6 months and regretted it later, you've learned from this though and are unlikely to do it again

See?
Old 12-04-2016, 12:50 AM
Master
"seems to be seeking ways to make things more committed between the two of you"
sounds like activity that is taking place on a higher plain; spirit work.
she may be unconscious to this, and the consequences of it.
this work could be "straightening out her feelings", and that could clear the
way for an IPR with you as a consequence.
i suggest that you just be true to your own heart/feelings and let the chips
fall as they may.
Old 12-04-2016, 01:08 AM
Pathfinder

nieither 1 or 2 happened... so no I dont see. I do see someone who is a skeptic. And 12 to 24 months was the exact span of time.
Old 12-04-2016, 01:28 AM
Master

I'm actually a tarot hobbyist (see all my posts in http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/fo...play.php?f=146) and have been using professional readers for years - all I'm trying to say is that if you've paid money for that reading, as a fellow consumer I'm shocked at the vagueness of the reading - I think you should be getting a lot better. But if you're happy, you're happy.
Old 12-04-2016, 01:50 AM
Pathfinder

A Pyschic Astrologist is who I saw... they dont use tarot cards. It doesn't matter anyway like my reply to Horrace said, I messed it all up.
Old 12-04-2016, 01:50 AM
Master
Quote:
I think that is what I need to do but my luck this advice came too late.
nope, it's never too late to "just be true to your own heart/feelings and let the chips fall as they may".

"But if you're happy, you're happy." is also a good observation.

i have often set my heart onto a particular outcome -- something i think will cause happiness.
his can lead to disappointment [heartbreak].
i'm realizing now that my heart already has a setting -- inside me.
its happiness is not dependent on externals.
what i'm saying is that when i project my happiness outside of myself,
and hold my breath for an imagined desire to materialize, i'm not really
responding to my hearts' desires, but rather demanding that circumstances
align with preconceptions for providing happiness [erroneously].

in your situation, i think your heart can see you through your troubles
and misgivings (real or imagined); just listen to it and respond, joyously.
Old 12-04-2016, 02:01 AM
Pathfinder

I just private messaged u the situtaion... and I've ruined everything. :(