Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-03-2016, 01:28 AM
Knower
My pre-mortal memory (animated recreation)

I've finally completed the first episode of a planned series recreating supernatural experiences from my life. This first one deals with a memory I can only place as being before my birth.

I hope you enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbLoZXwMoTw
Old 21-03-2016, 05:54 AM
Master
Nicely done!
Look forward to more.
Old 21-03-2016, 06:29 AM
Master
Beautifully done! I've also had pre-incarnation "memories" and immense feelings of not wanting to be here. It hasn't been easy to say the least. It took me many years to finally accept my "mission" and once I did, the sense of alienation and being away from "HOME" vanished and while I am still incarnated in this body, I no longer feel the traumatic sense of separation from where I came from and from Source. I can now joyfully be of service and express my Soul's purpose and maybe dance and frolic a little bit along the way. :)

P.S. You have a very soothing voice for the narration too!

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 21-03-2016, 11:10 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
Beautifully done! I've also had pre-incarnation "memories" and immense feelings of not wanting to be here. It hasn't been easy to say the least. It took me many years to finally accept my "mission" and once I did, the sense of alienation and being away from "HOME" vanished and while I am still incarnated in this body, I no longer feel the traumatic sense of separation from where I came from and from Source. I can now joyfully be of service and express my Soul's purpose and maybe dance and frolic a little bit along the way. :)

P.S. You have a very soothing voice for the narration too!

Thank you!

If I could remember entirely what my "mission" even is, that would be great, but I don't. All I can do is make a few assumptions based on what I've learned, and what I've found my natural abilities and inclinations are - like art, animation, storytelling, or music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnia
Is that your real voice in the video?

Everything you see and hear in the video is done by me. Why do you ask? :)

I've received two main comments about my narrating voice over the years, either people love it or compare it to Microsoft Sam type software for reasons I don't quite understand.

Anyway, It's a blessing to remember, but also a curse because even though it gives me reassurance, in this kind of society too many people act like it's a weird thing to talk about, they probably think I'm either making stuff up or mentally deranged ;P And yet I'm compelled to explore it. This is also why I'm glad that communities such as SF exist, even if most of you haven't had this specific kind of experience you're at least open minded to it.
Old 21-03-2016, 12:00 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulsInMotion
Everything you see and hear in the video is done by me. Why do you ask? :)

Hmmm...no specific reason...

Quote:
I've received two main comments about my narrating voice over the years, either people love it or compare it to Microsoft Sam type software for reasons I don't quite understand.

Well I love it!
Old 21-03-2016, 06:35 AM
Suspended

i enjoyed watching your video...thank you for sharing...

Is that your real voice in the video?

I'm rather envious of those who have such memories...I believe in the concept of past/pre lives and the idea I may have experienced them, but I have no memories of such experiences...
Old 21-03-2016, 09:44 AM
Knower
Hey SIM, really nice video! I enjoyed watching it. Images say so much more than just words.
Old 21-03-2016, 12:19 PM
Master

Very good. I've done extensive research on this subject and yes, in my opinion, you had a pre-birth memory. I have one of my own.

I commit suicide in my last lifetime and when I went to my review I told them I needed time to think. I was taken to a planet (I call it the gray planet) by two beings and was placed in this bubble. Inside the bubble was paradise, a cottage and a horse. From the outside the bubble was small, but inside it was pretty much like the hologram on Star Trek, it went on forever. Mountains, streams, forests, etc. I spent much time inside my bubble thinking, riding my companion horse and thinking some more. It spanned decades I think. I finally discovered a solution to my dilemma. I called to be taken out of my bubble and told the elders what I wanted to do in my next life to overcome obstacles I had not been able to overcome for many lifetimes.

Now, here I am. I have been successful in achieving my goals so far in this lifetime. I made it through, in other words.

Though my lessons are not complete I have been through the worst of it.

No, I did not want to come back here but I knew I had to. But my "deal" was that this was my last time to incarnate on this planet.
Old 21-03-2016, 12:41 PM
Knower
Thank you for that, Deb. I love the idea of going to some kind of place with just nature around and being able to recharge and contemplate before "trying again". This is a thought that I've had many times. Though I don't savor the notion of coming back into this type of situation, if I could come back better equipped, I might be able to do more. This life has kind of felt like being thrown to a pack of wolves. :P

Still, I have an adventurous soul and there are much more fantastic realms and possibilities to explore than...this.
Old 21-03-2016, 12:46 PM
Suspended

Quote:
This life has kind of felt like being thrown to a pack of wolves. :P

Hey now! I happen to be a very nice wolf ;P