Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 18-11-2010, 04:31 PM
star-child

333?

I keep seeing 3's everywhere, commonly it's 333. According to numerology, what is the meaning of 3's?

Thanks, Sophie
Old 18-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Master
Doreen Virtue said it's an Angel number usually signifying a yes to confrim your thoughts or question maybe
Old 18-11-2010, 05:04 PM
Master
I am a '3' person. Born on the 3rd day of the 3rd month and the number comes up all the time. I am sure you can find a lot about the number, here is something I know of.
james

Three: The spiritual meaning of number Three deals with magic, intuition, fecundity, and advantage. The number Three invokes expression, versatility, and pure joy of creativity. Three is also a time identifier as it represents Past, Present and Future. Consecutive Threes in your life may symbolize the need to express yourself creatively, or consider your present directional path in relation to past events and future goals. Three may also represent promising new adventures, and assurance of cooperation from others whom you may require help. Three typically symbolizes reward and success in most undertakings.
Old 18-11-2010, 05:34 PM
Mind's Eye

For years I have seen 222... I look at the clock everyday at exactly 2:22pm.. I can drive down the road, glance at a house number or mail box and see 222.. It appears to be everywhere.
Old 18-11-2010, 06:10 PM
tragblack

Someone on another forum posted this. It's useful if it's true:

The ( Beginning - 0 ) of the
( End - 1 )
( Combines - 2 )
( Productively - 3 ) and
( Naturally - 4 ) to
( Balance - 5 ) in an
( Expansive - 6 )
( Reality - 7 ) that
( Re-creates - 8 )
( Self - 9 )

Two 5's would be 55, which would mean exponential balance. Three of a kind is universal, i.e.: 666 equals universal expansion.

---

333 by this list means universal productivity?
Old 29-01-2011, 10:00 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by tragblack
Someone on another forum posted this. It's useful if it's true:

The ( Beginning - 0 ) of the
( End - 1 )
( Combines - 2 )
( Productively - 3 ) and
( Naturally - 4 ) to
( Balance - 5 ) in an
( Expansive - 6 )
( Reality - 7 ) that
( Re-creates - 8 )
( Self - 9 )

The 1 and 9 meanings are in reverse.

1 represents self/individuality/leadership/beginnings. I've never seen any numerologist describe 1 as an end.
9 is about endings/the whole/community/humanity/sacrificing of the self for others etc.
The 0 is the god cipher that strengthens all other numbers. There is no beginning or end on the zero. It is infinite.
Old 18-11-2010, 06:35 PM
Master
Yeah funny I've been seeing 1010 and 1111 lately a lot. I think 1010 means to make changes.
I love numerology
Spiritlite.
Old 16-12-2010, 08:27 PM
star-child

A bit of an update - I see threes so often now. I would probably come across 33 usually about five times a day. Also like The Sphinx said it's usually when I look at the clock.

Thanks for everyone's input. I read that 33, 333 means Ascended Masters are close. Recently I have felt very drawn to Mother Mary and Jesus.
Old 16-12-2010, 09:29 PM
Master
i read it means your Angels agree with your thoughts
Old 17-12-2010, 01:29 AM
Master
See, this is what bothers me about some numerology. I see 333 often, to my mind it has nothing to do with angels saying yes to your questions, or ascended masters or anything like that, but that is my opinion only of course.

To me, 333 comes up when i have questions of confidence/self doubt, also existential questions. I also see it as a warning number sometimes.

Of course, i could be way off, but 333 and 33 i see a lot. They are related in some way, besides the obvious that they are 3s, but 33 is the 'best' number, in my opinion. My favorite number. Christ Consciousness.

I believe one of the most important questions about number meanings, is to ask yourself, how do you feel when you see the number? How does the number itself vibe with you? What thoughts were you thinking when the number popped up? What situation/themes are playing out at the time you see the number? Especially if you see the same number popping up frequently, it is probably trying to get your attention to something that you are going through that would benefit you to become aware of.

I strongly urge people to explore their own intuition concerning numbers. Im not saying other interpretations are wrong.. but just because they are in a book, doesn't make them right either.

Same with dream interpretation. Each person is unique, while there may be some agreement some of the time, with universal symbols in dreams, they can also be vastly different from one person to another, and cannot be applied automatically without some critical thinking, some searching.

The question isn't what does this or that number mean, it's what does this number mean to me, in this moment?

Jesus apparently died when he was 33 years old. 33rd degree is the highest degree in the Freemasons. Make of this what you will. In all honesty, maybe Doreen Virtue is right. If that makes more sense to you, go with it. I myself am open to the possibility. I do not, however, take anyone's word on anything.

I have nothing against angels or anything. Seems a lovely area of thought/exploration.

OneLove ~ *