Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 13-08-2013, 05:22 PM
Water Spirit

Sensing thoughts, instead of hearing them

Hey everyone,
I have a question and hope to find some clarity, or understanding.
I found this sub-forum and thought it would fit here.

The thing is that I am, and have been (always) slightly uneasy with people because I always seem to feel thoughts.
I do not 'hear' their thoughts literally, as with telepathy, but I sort of sense the meaning of the thoughts in a wordless way. So I do not hear words, but sense the meaning.

So when a person speaks, I often in a way, sense what is inside this person, and I often notice a difference between what is spoken and what the person is thinking.
Often people 'speak' more positive, friendly and open, then they how 'think'. I am not sure if I explain it right.
For example:
A person may say "I have a good job, I am happy", and inside they know/think "its difficult to go each day, I do not know how to go on"

This problem, has made me very uneasy with people, and I shy away from groups and such. It gets too complicated.
Inside people are often unhappy, cranky or they judge constantly in their thoughts.
It has made me very unsure of myself when I have conversations because I have to respond to what they 'say', and not to what they 'think', even when what they think is more obvious for me then what they say. Otherwise they get very confused and uneasy.

Other people are better in social situations because they do not sense those underlying feelings/thoughts so much. They only hear what others 'speak', and not what they think. So its less complicated/confusing

What people speak, and what they think/feel inside is often not in alignment. I only feel good and at ease with people that speak the same, as what they truly feel/think/speak inside.
----

My question is: What is it that I do? I do not think I am a telepathic person, as I do not literally hear thoughts as they are. I just sense them. And I do not think I am an empath either, because I do think that what I feel, is more about thoughts then about feelings.
I feel thoughts, not hear them, but feel them.
I wonder if there is a name for it, if there is anyone that knows something about it, I would love to hear!!!
Old 13-08-2013, 06:01 PM
livingkarma

Intuition ...
Old 13-08-2013, 06:58 PM
Master
Hello Water Spirit,

You are telepathic in the same way that I am telepathic. These are shared experiences much more than mind reading.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-08-2013, 07:25 PM
Water Spirit

Hey John,
Can you explain more about it? I would be so happy with some more ways to grasp what happens, and what I am supposed to be doing with it. And also, how to deal with it without getting so mentally tired.
Old 13-08-2013, 07:38 PM
Master
You could start by looking at one of my telepathy web sites. The link in my signature is one of those.

Shared experiences which you describe are becoming more common place. I am the one who tends to make those around me uneasy. At a subconscious level they know exactly how telepathic I can be. It helps to see every human as a perfect expression of Divine essence.

Talk more with you about these things if you wish.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-08-2013, 06:49 PM
OSPREY1

Answer: BEMR

BEMR - Bio-Electromagnetic Radiation

I too am uneasy around people as what I sense from the majority of humans is less than pleasant. Telepathy/empathy are interlinked they are one and the same, it is not so much brain waves but the electromagnetic field radiated by a given body.

Telepathy web sites are a waste of time - dreamers and people who believe in fairies. You have to sort between the nutters, frauds and the true people whom have the ability.

EMP – Electromagnetic Perception

Those whom have this ability can interpret the frame of mind & emotional state of others around them, and yes it can be draining.

For peace & serenity find isolated spots where there are no people, alternatively an EMR free environment.

The signals in free space as far as the testing that I have done does not go past 100meters also dependant on conditions, the signals can however under certain circumstances piggy back on a carrier wave and travel further but in most cases this is highly unlikely but not improbable.

I would suggest you look into the science and not fantasy if you want answers.

This however is up to you.

If you have EMP you have my sympathy as it can be a mixed blessing.

Best of luck to you.
Old 15-08-2013, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator
I heard the word "Telempathy" the other day and wonder if it's that. I haven't had chance to research the word and its usage yet.

But beyond words, and titles, and categories we humans love to put things in...I do know what you mean, because I get that too. I think my thing is a lot less acute than yours, i.e. it doesn't cause me the same discomfort and drained feeling that your ability does. Also, mine might be a bit "woolier" and not so honed as yours. But I do get it.

Masks. We have all worn them.....well maybe all. I know I have. When I was in my late teens/early twenties I was trained as a musician, and had to perform on stage regularly. No matter what I was feeling inside ...."On with the Motley" and all that....it had to happen. I had to wear masks, because deep down I was confused, hurting, going through relationship traumas, miscarriages....and all the rest of it in life. Yet on stage I had to be perfect. That's what people were paying for.

I find myself still doing it today, though to a much lesser extent, but the tendency is hard-grained in me. I can be feeling low, weary, upset about something, yet instantly snap-to if I meet someone. They ask me "Hey -how are you?" And I answer "I'm great! Doing fine!" (big smile)

I actually tried being brutally honest, in a "nice" kind of way so as not to upset anyone -but thought it was time to experiment with the truth. So once or twice when asked "Hey! How are you?" I'd say "Well I don't feel great right now. I am very tired, and something is bugging me. I am trying very hard to raise out of it but not doing awfully well at the moment."
Well I soon found that people didn't want to hear that. They really didn't! I was being "negative" or I was being "boring"....etc etc.

It's silly really because all that masking IS based on ego....the 'little me' that's out in the world, among the predators, and had better put a brave face on.
I am a lot less like that than I used to be. Getting old has helped. LOL!

So I just carry on best as I can till I get beamed up!

I am the perfect example of that sort of b/s which you find upsetting!

So I totally understand with a deep empathy how people can say one thing and feel/think something quite different deep in themselves. That may be why, when I encounter it in others, I don't get too upset about it.

But I can also "hear" what's going on in their thoughts -not perfectly, and not what I'd call "Telepathy"....but things on a thought level that clash with the persona they are presenting to the world.

I can understand how it confuses you energetically. It's like a thought-tug-of-war. Dual things going on.
Old 15-08-2013, 02:12 PM
Water Spirit

Goodness, I am so happy with your replies thank you. It is helpful to read that you all understand and recognize it. The ways you describe it, makes me believe that we talk about the same thing. Its the same.
So I am not weird or alone, well.. I am weird but not in a way that cannot be explained for a bit. Although a lot of questions do stay.

Ospray,
I have not read telepathy websites very much, its tiring (internet is in general), but people told me about it. I have done some meditation/yoga etc courses in the past and met people that talked about it.
I never explained anything about myself, I just listened but could not find enough information in it that was exactly like what I experience. I just thought to myself that what I have must be just my own input/imagination. But through time, without thinking about it too much, I started to accept that 'it was' really there. Happening every single moment.
I dream about someday living in a house that is in the middle of nowhere, as I live in a city now. I do not want to, but do not have the funds to change it.
I love love love, places where there are no people.
Sometimes I go to the beach, very early before sunrise, because the feel of the clean early morning is so helpful to me, no people are around. I get 'so happy' that the urge to run around and sing, is huge.
As if my head can breathe and get clear.
I watch the sun come up and leave before the first people arrive, and then hide in my flat again.
Where there is no such freedom and clarity.
When I do not do this, I get stressed, tired, depressed, filled with chaos.

Recently (last saturday) I went with my friend, very early in the morning, on his boat. Everything around was still, even the water.
No one was around, no conflicting, confusing, chaotic things. I still feel the effect of that morning. It charges me and gives me hope.

I am talking way to much. I am very sorry.
I was wondering, maybe you know. When you are 'in' the water, swimming in the sea for example. Does the water stop or change those electromagnetic fields?
I remember that as a child I would find great peace when I went under water in the sea. I did wave surfing and still remember this as a way to feel better instantly.
I love water because it helps. Maybe it has to do with this problem?

I will look into science, thank you for your advice. Will using the term EMP be enough?

Tobi,
I understand lots of what you write.
Usually I respond to what people 'say' instead of what they feel/think inside. Because conversations simply cannot work when I reply to the real thing. People do not understand that and get uneasy.
Often I am slow in answering because inside I instantly reply to what they think/feel inside. And my brain forgets, for an instant, to form words to reply to the spoken part, which is often different.
It takes a moment to stop the confusion, every time, and therefor I cannot engage in fast conversations very well.
Its too much input to sort out in an instant.
Old 15-08-2013, 02:55 PM
Water Spirit

Sorry that I am making another post but I just had to.
I was walking to the post office just now, its a 3 minute walk but in that time a couple of light-bulbs above my head suddenly went on, lol
Sometimes you realize things and think 'jeez, why did I not see that, its so simple!'.

I think my friend (partner) might be experiencing the same thing! And that this is why we work well together.
I think that because I notice a lot of unpleasant feelings/thoughts from others, I became afraid of what I am sending out myself. I close myself up because I am afraid to have a negative effect on people, as people have on me.
So in a way I am pulled inwards, not sure what words to use, so that I cannot cause any damage or negativity on the outside.
I only allow myself to open, when I feel strong and positive, because that can only affect others in good ways.
I think my friend, does the same.
So we experience a type of rest with each other, no chaos, that we do not find in many other people.
With each other we can be at ease.
And, next to that he is very good at sensing the emotional/thought landscapes (just to give it a word) in me, and I do that as well. So when we feel even the slightest discomfort in the other, we understand already what caused it, why, etc. And we change it immediately without even thinking further.
We do not fight, and some people say that it is unhealthy. But there is no reason to fight.
It always seems that the slightest start of discomfort is discovered in each other so early that the solutions are there right away as well.
Not sure if I explain it right.
But anyway, maybe I am completely wrong and just a bit crazy :) but I am sure going to investigate this.

And another light-bulb was about my creativity. I am a creative person, an artist.. if a name has to be given to it. I have a 'constant' urge to create ideas. It just happens all the time. Only I am an artist that can pretty much 'never' make anything. I am too chaotic inside, to much, there is no peace. When I do find the peace to make something, it is really good enough. But it almost never happens. So I am failing at being an artist.
I was just thinking that maybe this is because I am constantly bombarded with chaos. Maybe trying to create things while I am totally alone, outside in nature (or something) is the solution.
(and shedding past emotional pain (my own), which is also a part of it).
Without being very aware of it I have always dreamed about having a little house in the middle of a forest or a field, with no people around. With a quiet little room, and there I would paint.
I now realize that maybe this dream is maybe more then a silly dream. Maybe it is what I need to be able to be an artist. A place away from the chaos and confusing input.
Old 15-08-2013, 10:01 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Spirit

I love love love, places where there are no people.

so do I. I'm kind of friendly, but too much human energy scrambles me sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Spirit
I am talking way to much. I am very sorry.

No you're not.