Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 07-12-2012, 09:56 AM
Master
iPad sending me a message

Often times I cannot sleep through the night so I get on my iPad that I keep in my bed stand and scan the web, listen to meditation music or visit SF. When I'm done using it I always shut it down and place it on the floor. Tonight I couldn't sleep so I picked it up to turn it on. The problem is it was already turned on by itself and a page was open to a listing of the meaning of my first name. I checked the search history and sure enough something had entered the search on a new opened page. When I opened it up, that's the page it was on, a complete listing of the meaning of my name. It somewhat freaked me out because, like I said, I always power it off after every use and I never entered that search or turned it back on. In the past I have received interference with electronic equipment including voices coming out of my wave machine, but this is taking it to a whole new level. Not sure what to make of it but it kind of haves me on edge.

Blackraven
Old 07-12-2012, 02:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi blackraven,

Wow ! That is really something. Now that the surprise has worn off a little bit, what do you think the reason is, for having the meaning of your name looked up ? What is the message, do you think ?

I have heard of people leaving their computer on a program , such as word document and waking to find a message ( not written by anyone else in the house, so it must have been from spirit or someone ). I'd like to have a message like that .

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 07-12-2012, 08:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Hi blackraven,

Wow ! That is really something. Now that the surprise has worn off a little bit, what do you think the reason is, for having the meaning of your name looked up ? What is the message, do you think ?

I have heard of people leaving their computer on a program , such as word document and waking to find a message ( not written by anyone else in the house, so it must have been from spirit or someone ). I'd like to have a message like that .

Dream Angel xx

Dream Angel - Thanks for replying. I'm a bit miffed still. I looked up the Middle English word meaning of the word that is associated with my name and it means "a prayer" or "a favor". The higher powers that be may be trying to send me a message, I'm just not sure what. Will a prayer be answered? Has a prayer been answered? Should I pray more? I don't know. It doesn't seem to correspond with anything going on with my life. Interestingly though, some of my in-laws came to the house a week ago and in conversation about my former house I mentioned it was quite haunted. I told them several stories. One person that was listening, who is very religious, later on in the evening noticed I had a photo of my old house sitting on my mantle. She told another family member that I brought "it" with me. She also said I should have my current house blessed when I said I've had a few things happen since moving. Maybe she is praying for me. LOL It will likely go down as an unsolved mystery like other things that have occurred.

Blackraven
Old 07-12-2012, 09:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes, sometimes deciphering a message can be quite a challenge. Just a thought coming to mind here... maybe you could ask in meditation, what the message might be ?

Very interesting and mysterious about your former haunted house, having the pic on your mantle and the comments made about bringing " it " with you . hmmmm, maybe you should ask " it " what " it " might want ?

things are certainly not boring, one could say !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 10-12-2012, 02:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Yes, sometimes deciphering a message can be quite a challenge. Just a thought coming to mind here... maybe you could ask in meditation, what the message might be ?

Very interesting and mysterious about your former haunted house, having the pic on your mantle and the comments made about bringing " it " with you . hmmmm, maybe you should ask " it " what " it " might want ?

things are certainly not boring, one could say !

Dream Angel xx

OK Dream Angel, just when I thought it was perhaps just a fluke, today I found an image of a death certificate of I believe a relative that died in 1905 on my I-pad. I kid you not. He had the exact same last name as me. I asked my husband if he took the photo and stored it on the I-pad in the pictures area. He said it was too early in the morning for that kind of stuff and no he hadn't. I tried to research the relative every which way on my computer and found absolutely no results. It's as if he never existed, though the death certificate is there. Interestingly, the certificate number on the upper right was crossed out 4 times and rewritten with a different number. But the death is hand-written in as 1905 and it was stamped 1905 as well. The mystery continues. Hmmm.

Blackraven
Old 10-12-2012, 04:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow Blackraven ! Very mysterious indeed ! Have you tried checking on some Geneaology sites, for the name ? If someone else has done the research, you might be able to find your relative that way. Any chance you can read on the death certificate, place of death ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 10-12-2012, 09:45 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
OK Dream Angel, just when I thought it was perhaps just a fluke, today I found an image of a death certificate of I believe a relative that died in 1905 on my I-pad. I kid you not. He had the exact same last name as me. I asked my husband if he took the photo and stored it on the I-pad in the pictures area. He said it was too early in the morning for that kind of stuff and no he hadn't. I tried to research the relative every which way on my computer and found absolutely no results. It's as if he never existed, though the death certificate is there. Interestingly, the certificate number on the upper right was crossed out 4 times and rewritten with a different number. But the death is hand-written in as 1905 and it was stamped 1905 as well. The mystery continues. Hmmm.

Blackraven

blackraven, I don't see a mystery at all......this relative has contacted you....this spirit of your relative is someone who you probably know and love from the Otherside.......it is what we call an ADC (after death communication)..... the mystery seems to be in the life that he lived here in this dimension.......