Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > EFT

Old 02-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Master
EFT - Emotional Freedom Techniques

EFT- EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUES - MERIDIAN THERAPIES

"EFT often works where nothing else has.” - Gary Craig, EFT Founder

Emotional Freedom Techniques - EFT - also called Meridian Therapies or Meridian Tapping - is an amazingly effective healing method, with clinical proof that it can eliminate negative emotions and beliefs and self-judgment, physical and emotional pain, bad habits, past trauma and abuse, anxiety, fears and phobias, migraines, and often even helps to heal physical injuries and illnesses.

EFT uses healing affirmations along with specific acupressure points to release unwanted patterns from the mind and body.

EFT may be used to treat any difficulty, pain, negative pattern, conflict, block, painful memory, health problem, or relationship issue… or to remove obstacles in achieving personal, performance, or spiritual goals.

For successful EFT we need look into every specific feeling, belief and memory about each issue. You may begin with the most obvious feeling or symptom, then work through all the various aspects.

Sometimes pain, headaches or surface emotions can be cleared very quickly and EFT is known for its One Minute Miracles. But these tend to be rare and if the first few tapping rounds don’t seem to be working it’s important go for more… with persistence and exploration.

To get the most from EFT one needs to explore each issue thoroughly, with an intuitive and creative attitude.

This method is easy to learn and easy to use for oneself, and there are many trained practitioners around the world who often work effectively even over the phone.

It’s important to learn to do EFT correctly from studying a book or watching a full length video or from an experienced person, rather than from a little YouTube blog.

An excellent book is, “Discover the Power of Meridian Tapping“ by Patricia Carrington.

Here are two sites with basic explanations and instructions:

http://www.thetappingsolution.com/how-to-tap.php

http://eft.mercola.com

You could check out this short introductory video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=FR&h...eature=related

Children like EFT because it helps them feel better fast, and it even works for infants and animals using yourself as surrogate. This often convinces skeptics since there can be no placebo effect with them.

Although EFT may sound too good to be true, literally millions of people around the world now attest that in their own personal and professional experience it is… true.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 02-10-2010 at 09:19 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 03:33 AM
Coming2

Xan ty for the information!! Before the site went down I had read another thread where you mentioned this technique and I searched online for more information. I have been using the tapping for several weeks now and I am slowly seeing progress. Thanks again for opening a new door for me!!
Old 05-10-2010, 05:59 PM
Leah85

Problem with affirmations

I found it very interesting and useful, but I have a doubt related to a kind of affirmation.

For example, if you say "I choose to feel that Mary loves me" as the example given, couldn't you be fooling yourself? What if Mary actually doesn't feel the same for you? Wouldn't your feeling be "unreal"?

I see the point of avoiding manipulation, as it would be stated on affirmations such as "I choose Mary to love me" (as another example given on the explanation of the technique), but wouldn't "I choose to feel that Mary loves me" be denying the truth, if the truth is that she doesn't love you?

Thank you for sharing, this might be really useful in order to build up our self-asteem and have healthier relationships!
Old 07-10-2010, 03:29 PM
zannierose

yes, I would tap on something like 'I choose to feel loved' or 'I choose to open to more love'

Putting someone else's name anywhere might bring up even more tail eneders
Old 23-12-2010, 02:08 AM
Master
Of course, bringing up tail enders is a good thing because once they are 'up' you can release them with EFT. It's a way to go deeper and farther.

Xan

Old 21-01-2011, 10:38 PM
Suspended
Thanks for sharing that, Xan.
I'm going to look more into it & muscle testing.
Old 24-01-2011, 05:44 AM
Master
Good idea, Perspective... Muscle testing can help pinpoint the specific beliefs and emotions to treat with EFT.

Xan

Old 05-05-2011, 01:22 AM
MoonDancer

Woah, I really need to check this out! Thanks!
Old 09-05-2011, 09:19 AM
Master
I plan to use eft to heal myself a great deal. I need some dental care first.. sadly eft can be useful for almost everything except that =/
Old 10-05-2011, 08:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
I plan to use eft to heal myself a great deal. I need some dental care first.. sadly eft can be useful for almost everything except that =/

So far it seems EFT can't put fillings in your teeth but if you have any fear or other issues about dental work EFT is great for releasing those, and it can promote gum healing and so forth.

Xan