Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 05-06-2011, 03:08 PM
grazier

Question How Do you see Yourself?

How do you see yourself?

How do you see your ultimate reality?
How do you see yourself in relation to God?
How do you see God's relationship to yourself?

These are my own answers to these questions, what are your answers?

We are all part of God. We are all God. Therefore We and God are One. Therefore we are all One.

We are all extensions of God, individualised parts of God, individuations of God in order that we might experience ourselves and that God can experience through us.

We exist individually in order to remember and experience and eventually, ultimately reunite with God, once again becoming One.

But there is no true separation from God - how could you separate yourself from yourself?

Blessings

grazier
Old 05-06-2011, 03:39 PM
supernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by grazier
How do you see yourself?

We are all part of God. We are all God. Therefore We and God are One. Therefore we are all One.

We are all extensions of God, individualised parts of God, individuations of God in order that we might experience ourselves and that God can experience through us.

We exist individually in order to remember and experience and eventually, ultimately reunite with God, once again becoming One.

But there is no true separation from God - how could you separate yourself from yourself?

Blessings

grazier

This is your conclusion and different persons have different points of views and I do not become reproachful of your ideas despite the fact that I might have a different view on this.

I do not want to conclusively say we are inseparable from God. God is something we theorize based on what we study in books.

I do not want to go beyond that. I do not know how. I have to discover it for myself.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Ginsengi

I don't believe in a god, I believe in all of them and that belief is what powers them on this plane.

In that sense we create gods, therefore are our own gods. And because we worship gods they rule us.

I also believe that because everything is made of energy, we are all one in the same while we are individuals.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:00 PM
Ascender

We are forms of varying degrees of expression through which we actively and creatively shape our lives in service to the Most High. We aren't God, but we can strive to become like Him.
Old 06-06-2011, 03:12 PM
Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by grazier
How do you see yourself?

Blessings

grazier

This works for me.
Old 06-06-2011, 03:21 PM
Master
If I may, for me there is no God looking to experience itself. That makes no sense IMO and it just gives God a personality and a purpose so to speak.
The way I see it there is no God that is ‘not’ expressing itself. Our expression is God and apart from that there is no God so yes we are God and we are evolving into that deeper as a whole and as individuals IMO.
We are learning and becoming an awesome God!
Old 06-06-2011, 03:26 PM
astroboy

'The centipede was happy quite
Until the toad, for fun,
Said, "Pray, which leg goes after which?"
Which wrought his mind to such a pitch,
He lay distracted in a ditch
Considering how to run!'
Old 06-06-2011, 04:22 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by astroboy