Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 20-05-2022, 11:07 PM
Experiencer
No Religion

Is it so bad not to follow any single religion, but yet utilise many beliefs from varying ones?
Old 21-05-2022, 10:26 AM
Administrator
No its not you follow what suits you

Namaste
Old 21-05-2022, 11:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Vel..
Is it so bad not to follow any single religion, but yet utilise many beliefs from varying ones?

Make your own, put all the loving and compassionate parts from your choice of varieties together and follow your own beliefs.
Mine in DIY
Old 21-05-2022, 12:09 PM
Master
It's an intellectual and moral advantage to not follow a religion.
Looking at human societies, the more religious it is the less freedom there is..

Just DIY in your private life. Not much more to be said I think.
Old 21-05-2022, 06:06 PM
Experiencer
I excommunicated myself from the Roman Catholic church that I was born into about 20 years ago, after learning about its true origins, history and current vile practices.
For many years prior, I had resonated more with eastern religious philosophies and traditions.
Old 21-05-2022, 09:31 PM
Pathfinder

Religion and ponderence!

Vel

If you can devote the time study belief from the perspective of manifestation.Has God and Divine sources manifested through apparition?You'll be stunned at how much manifesting has occured.Your opinion of course if any of the witnessing is resolute yet there is much to discern.Fatima- Lourdes -Garabandal -Medjugorje and currently the Marian Centers of Uruguay.See what you think yet it beyond seems God and Trinity has provided much support.Take care and God bless the blessed!Absolutely no twisted parallels!
Absolutely straight forward!Gary V. Giardina!This sent before 4:31 P.M. May 21st. 2022.Be aware!
Old 21-05-2022, 10:16 PM
Master
Quote:
I excommunicated myself from the Roman Catholic church that I was born into about 20 years ago, after learning about its true origins, history and current vile practices.

I'm Roman Catholic too, I love it however, I have one foot in the church and one foot in the world, I am very open minded about my faith.

Amen

utopiandreamchild
Old 21-05-2022, 10:57 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I'm Roman Catholic too, I love it however, I have one foot in the church and one foot in the world, I am very open minded about my faith.

Amen

utopiandreamchild

When you find out about it too, you may reconsider as well. It has been infiltrated by the darkness.
Old 21-05-2022, 11:05 PM
Experiencer
The best thing I find by not following a religion gives you more freedom. The ability to look outside the box. It doesn't mean I don't believe in God, I don't agree with a lot of man made religious rhetoric.
Old 22-05-2022, 09:52 PM
Master
Quote:
When you find out about it too, you may reconsider as well. It has been infiltrated by the darkness.
I have love for the darkness and it doesn't disturb me at all. Vampires, witches, werewolves, zombies, demons, all things of the dark.
Some prefer to live in the light, my preference is the dark.

utopiandreamchild