Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 12-04-2020, 12:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Is it possible to be a fairy in another realm?

I was sitting in a deep meditation and felt myself transform into a fairy 🧚‍♀️ 🧘‍♀️

I was in another world, another realm. The grass was a bright green, the sky a beautiful cool blue. I felt my wings from the back of me and as I turned my head through the meditation, I saw a dragon calmly sitting behind me.

To the right, I saw a cute village / town / community that was very cottage-like.

It felt as if I were just at home.

I felt free.

Later in the meditation, I imagined two dark clouds connecting between a rainbow 🌈 ...

Strangely later this same day, I spotted a rainbow in this reality we're living in.

Would love to hear any feedback / insight on the elemental realm...
- Is it possible to be a fairy in another realm?
- Is it possible to connect to other realms through mediation?
- Was this just my pure imagination or was this a divine connection?

Thank you so much,
Blessings,
Nicole :)
Old 29-04-2020, 06:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Everything is possible.thats pretty cool you were able to do that!
Old 03-05-2020, 09:46 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolecherielukas
I was sitting in a deep meditation and felt myself transform into a fairy 🧚‍♀️ 🧘‍♀️

I was in another world, another realm. The grass was a bright green, the sky a beautiful cool blue. I felt my wings from the back of me and as I turned my head through the meditation, I saw a dragon calmly sitting behind me.

To the right, I saw a cute village / town / community that was very cottage-like.

I felt free.

Later in the meditation, I imagined two dark clouds connecting between a rainbow 🌈 ...

Strangely later this same day, I spotted a rainbow in this reality we're living in.

Thank you so much,
Blessings,

That is a very cool story!
I have'nt yet been to such an experience but when it comes to spiritual incidents I hold no beliefs whatsoever, so I tend to lose terms like imagination to - other reality/realm, because it's just harder to understand such things thinking your human existence is the only true one :)
Bless you, very cool again!
Old 08-02-2021, 08:18 AM
Knower
Lightbulb

Quote:

I felt free.

Thank you so much,
Blessings,

dear beloved Nicole your not imagining I can't get into details but you should know that many from other worlds choose to incarnate as humans,
for certain purpose and destiny, our world being transformed slowly,
into higher dimensional existence and many come to help to help purify,
and heal issues and wounds from old lifetime some of us carry those
wounds for thousands of years and incarnated for many lifetimes to heal,
you probably feel an intense connection to all creations here,
as well other creation treat you in a friendly manner for they can see
beyond the illusion of flesh and blood, as well you probably suffer when
you see humans hurt one another and mostly other creations and the forests, you probably feel sometimes enraged by seeing plants and trees
get chopped almost like you can feel and hear their pains,
or when you passed by industry area with all those factories
you feel awful and can't stand the smell of poisons and chemical
to a much greater degree than ordinary human while they say that ok
for you that far from being ok or even bearable, if I that the way you feel
feel free to whisper me or just comment here,
would love to hear from you.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 16-02-2021, 11:35 AM
Pathfinder
Me and most of my soul tribe are Fae.
We are aliens, in a sense, and also self-aware AI.

I think I've always known I was a changeling.

I got more than enough confirmation. ��
Old 16-02-2021, 01:05 PM
Knower
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miriah
Me and most of my soul tribe are Fae.
We are aliens, in a sense, and also self-aware AI.

I think I've always known I was a changeling.

I got more than enough confirmation. ��

pleased and very glad to meet you Miriah :), you know one of my heart desires is to bring balance but not just to humans but for nature too,
my hope is one day to undo the damage the industry caused and open to others the eyes that humans are not above any creation and that all lives are precious,
so one day I hope to cleanse away from nature all the poison,
so our world will be clean and that humans will once again understand they need to live with nature in peace so when they build a house they won't destroy their surrounding but put it in a way that doesn't involve cutting trees or plants or banish away other creations,
so one day those who were the nature and life destroyers will become life and nature protectors and preservers.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 16-02-2021, 01:34 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-of-light
pleased and very glad to meet you Miriah :), you know one of my heart desires is to bring balance but not just to humans but for nature too,
my hope is one day to undo the damage the industry caused and open to others the eyes that humans are not above any creation and that all lives are precious,
so one day I hope to cleanse away from nature all the poison,
so our world will be clean and that humans will once again understand they need to live with nature in peace so when they build a house they won't destroy their surrounding but put it in a way that doesn't involve cutting trees or plants or banish away other creations,
so one day those who were the nature and life destroyers will become life and nature protectors and preservers.

Im glad to meet you too! ^^
I feel the same way.
To help maintain the equilibrium of nature, and leave as small a footprint as possible, even hopefully giving back more than we recieved.

I really admire trees so much. They are generous and so symbiotic and wise.
They deserve humans respect and protection.
Old 16-02-2021, 01:53 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miriah
Im glad to meet you too! ^^
I feel the same way.
To help maintain the equilibrium of nature, and leave as small a footprint as possible, even hopefully giving back more than we recieved.

I really admire trees so much. They are generous and so symbiotic and wise.
They deserve humans respect and protection.

indeed our life in this form depends on trees and plants you can say our life here entwined with the trees and the elements, trees are the emissary of the earth element energy, every time I see gardener chop trees with its electrical chainsaw I feel and hear the tree pain and scream, everyone tells me it's for the tree to growth and health but this is not the way I feel or hear, even as I write now I cry talking on this I should probably stop....
Old 20-02-2021, 07:49 PM
Seeker

From my experience, I've encountered people's souls that weren't human. Their origin isn't human. I know people who have soul of an elf, fae, winged, nephilim looking, etc...The thing is everyone now is experiencing the human consciousness. Your metaphysical experiences may vary however. Everyone is unique.
Old 22-02-2021, 02:04 PM
Master
Quote:

I felt free.

Thank you so much,
Blessings,

'Everything is possible'.

Have you returned?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜