Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 26-10-2019, 11:31 PM
Knower
Moving past the fear and denial?

How do people manage to deal with being afraid of what you’ve seen and experienced, and trying to deny it?

I, unsurprisingly, have not yet. I’m even too much of a coward to properly talk about it here, at least not now. I find myself trying to disprove it all desperately, but every attempt fails, leaving me to face the possibility of the impossible.
Old 28-10-2019, 12:40 AM
Pathfinder

Hey pastthemirror, i know what you mean I've experienced things iknow happened i even have questioned my sanity , I've told my two sons hoping they didn't think what are u smoking mom,but they didn't at least they didn't ask me if i was doing drugs when these experiences happened ... u just hav to move on from my experiences i just tell myself i know I'm not crazy wasn't on drugs , &i know I'm not the only one that has experience s to the parmornal. why i hav had them idont know what kind of experience s are u having or had?
Old 28-10-2019, 06:18 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn infinity
Hey pastthemirror, i know what you mean I've experienced things iknow happened i even have questioned my sanity , I've told my two sons hoping they didn't think what are u smoking mom,but they didn't at least they didn't ask me if i was doing drugs when these experiences happened ... u just hav to move on from my experiences i just tell myself i know I'm not crazy wasn't on drugs , &i know I'm not the only one that has experience s to the parmornal. why i hav had them idont know what kind of experience s are u having or had?
i’ve had More than my fair share. I have seen a ghost orb fly across a room. Incredible speed. While on holiday when I was younger, I stayed at a hotel where some real weird stuff went on. Crying heard from a room that was vacant, footsteps and shadows from empty hallways, and then around midnight, we all perceived it getting tangibly and suddenly darker. The lights outside the room didn’t turn off. Neither did the streetlight outside the room’s window. We couldn’t find anything to explain it. It’s like a dark cloud just passed through the room.

There’s weirder stuff, but i’m Really not ready to talk about that yet. Especially as i’m Already finding useful information here. It would be a shame to be chased away from such a resource due to being thought to be either delusional or a liar.
Old 28-10-2019, 01:00 AM
Guide

I also have questioned myself. I am careful with who I share it with for sure. Yet, even those who DO understand, and have had their own or similar experiences, I still question myself, or say it sounds nuts.

I have tried to push that part of me away, because I pick up on things I don't know how to energetically deal with.

Also, apparently during mental break downs people are said to see shadows. I deal with mental health, and although I've had stressful times in my life, I have yet to have a "mental break down" per say. I saw shadows off and on for a year in a half but I also saw other spirits, and orbs, and heard and felt things, and was told there was an open portal in the suite below mine. I had someone close it for me, and help me out with those things on here, and they pretty much all disappeared soon after.

I've had countless experiences like that, so I know I am not completely nutso. :p (where others stepped in to help me out )

I learn about things at my own speed. I'm learning self care/self love, and how to protect myself because it is important.