Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 27-05-2016, 05:23 AM
Experiencer

Lessons

My recent tarot readings seem to be hinting at an old love interest will become part of my life again. I'm not quite sure in what capacity or how long they'll stick around for. I asked my cards what lessons will be behind his return.

I got The World, The Fool and the 3 of wands.

I feel like I'm in a karmic relationship with this person, so I really want to make sure I learn whatever lessons I am supposed to learn. Trouble is I don't really know what they are.

The World is about completion, whereas The Fool is about starting something new. The 3 of wands seems to be about waiting for a result of some kind after investing in something. I don't really understand what these cards mean in terms of a lesson or lessons.

I'd be grateful if something would shed some lights on the meanings.
Old 27-05-2016, 06:33 AM
Master
i see the 3 of wands described as meaning: "realization of hope,
established strength, nobility, wealth, power. partnership."
your reading would indicate that this old love interest could be
your "twin flame", and that as the world completes it's transition
into a new age (the age of aquarius), you will be at the start
of a new journey (as indicated by the fool).
the "old love interest" may or may not be a person you've
considered (maybe someone from a past life relationship?).
Old 28-05-2016, 04:27 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i see the 3 of wands described as meaning: "realization of hope,
established strength, nobility, wealth, power. partnership."
your reading would indicate that this old love interest could be
your "twin flame", and that as the world completes it's transition
into a new age (the age of aquarius), you will be at the start
of a new journey (as indicated by the fool).
the "old love interest" may or may not be a person you've
considered (maybe someone from a past life relationship?).

This is interesting. I had never even heard of a "twin flame" until stuff hit the fan with this person. I was so confused about the connection we have that I think I turned to Google to try to define it...I do sometimes wonder if he is my twin flame...but if what everyone says about "just knowing the other person is your twin flame" is true, then maybe he isn't. He's an old love interest as in I had feelings with him, but I couldn't be with him as he was with someone else....I walked away because quite frankly it hurt too much. I am only human after all. He does know that I will be here for him if he ever needs me though (even if we can't be together).

Edit: thought I should clarify that there was no cheating involved...just in case someone thought something had happened between us!
Old 27-05-2016, 06:34 AM
Master

What sort of spread were you using/what were the card positionings? (need this to help interpret)

Would also be really helpful if you could post up some card images (eg pinterest) :)
Old 28-05-2016, 04:33 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
What sort of spread were you using/what were the card positionings? (need this to help interpret)

Would also be really helpful if you could post up some card images (eg pinterest) :)

Hey tealily,

I used my Rider Waite deck. The cards didn't have any specific positionings. I just pulled 3 cards in the hope they would provide me with some insight. :)

Here are the card images:

http://planetwaves.net/news/wp-conte...rld_rws_lg.jpg

http://www.mistertarot.com/wp-conten...our-shadow.jpg

http://images.facade.com/i/t/rider_waite/l/r67.jpg
Old 27-05-2016, 06:51 PM
Master
as far as lessons/advice, for the Fool I'd say it's reminding you to look before you leap, which lines up nicely with the 3 of Wands which is about looking ahead with adequate preparation for your journey. I'm a little less clear on the World... normally I would say it's reminding you that the world is yours, but I'm uncertain how that works with the other 2 cards. maybe it's a suggestion to not rely on this other person too much for your own happiness and adventures? possibly they're trying to tell you that you have everything you need to set out on your life adventures without worrying about anyone else... perhaps you might be willing to put your own life on hold for this person's and the cards are telling you not to do that.

does any of that resonate?
Old 28-05-2016, 04:38 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow.sprinkles
as far as lessons/advice, for the Fool I'd say it's reminding you to look before you leap, which lines up nicely with the 3 of Wands which is about looking ahead with adequate preparation for your journey. I'm a little less clear on the World... normally I would say it's reminding you that the world is yours, but I'm uncertain how that works with the other 2 cards. maybe it's a suggestion to not rely on this other person too much for your own happiness and adventures? possibly they're trying to tell you that you have everything you need to set out on your life adventures without worrying about anyone else... perhaps you might be willing to put your own life on hold for this person's and the cards are telling you not to do that.

does any of that resonate?

The Fool could well be saying "look before you leap", especially if he gets in touch as I cut him out of my life. I've come to learn that you shouldn't rely on anyone to make you happy. I think that's already a lesson I've learned. Definitely wouldn't put my life on hold for him - no point in doing that when he's with someone else! I'm open to meeting new men. Interestingly, we actually live in different countries at the moment. I don't know if The World has something to do with that.
Old 28-05-2016, 04:00 PM
Guide
The question you posed makes an assumption (assuming that your ex IS coming back) which can make for a confusing reading. Anyway here is a different perspective and the message i get from the cards:

The cycle is complete (World) and you will start on a new journey (Fool) so look ahead to the future (3 Of Wands)
Old 29-05-2016, 04:24 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolfy
The question you posed makes an assumption (assuming that your ex IS coming back) which can make for a confusing reading. Anyway here is a different perspective and the message i get from the cards:

The cycle is complete (World) and you will start on a new journey (Fool) so look ahead to the future (3 Of Wands)

Thanks for your insight.

To be honest, that interpretation crossed my mind too!

It's just that I did a reading prior to that one, asking "will he be part of my life again?" I got Ace of Pentacles, Judgement and Ace of Swords, which I interpreted as a resounding "yes". Perhaps, I was wrong - I'm not sure. Even if I'm right, I guess the interpretation you came up with could still be accurate.
Old 01-06-2016, 08:15 PM
Newbie ;)

I would agree with an earlier post, that cycle is complete, the fool is asking you to start with something new, and the 3 of wands is looking to your future, expanding your horizons, there is much exploration and adventure to be had!