Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 09-12-2011, 04:53 PM
spirit72

Cool Help with my Catattitude! anyone with cats:O) please help...

I have a 12 week kitten with sooooooooooooo much Cat-attitude

She Love love loves my hubby! but hates me with a passion, and I don't no why
I have tried being the only one to feed her like the vet said. Nothing!!! zip!!! zero!!! still squeals at me with intent to do major harm to anything that's sticking out of your jumper!

Mum said to me, brush her every night (she medium haired) then give her a treat, and try and bond with her....
Again got more chance of going on a pic-nic with a tiger!

I am worried she is picking something spiritual up around me, as she runs away if I so much as look at her, and the only time she follows me is for food!

Any advise on how to tame this savage beast of mine...?
Old 09-12-2011, 06:02 PM
Suspended
Hiya spirit72

Have you tried ignoring her?

Cats can be incredibly vain and will do their utmost to get your attention. Especially if you show indifference. It's worth a shot.

Old 09-12-2011, 11:44 PM
spirit72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Hiya spirit72

Have you tried ignoring her?

Cats can be incredibly vain and will do their utmost to get your attention. Especially if you show indifference. It's worth a shot.

Yep tried that, she just likes it that way Yet she will follow Hubby around, and roll over for belly rubs, purrrrr just at the sight of him eeerrr!
Old 09-12-2011, 06:05 PM
Master
That was a good suggestion, squatch. I read this earlier and couldn't think of what to say.

I was just thinking maybe she should wear catnip somewhere on her person at all times ~ heh.

Old 09-12-2011, 11:46 PM
spirit72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
That was a good suggestion, squatch. I read this earlier and couldn't think of what to say.

I was just thinking maybe she should wear catnip somewhere on her person at all times ~ heh.

Trust me I have tried the cat nip thing thanks for your in-put I think

Not pinned to myself but made her loads of toy mice with cat nip stuffed inside, all she dose is gathers them up and hides them under my bed!
Old 09-12-2011, 06:13 PM
Master

You are trying to brush a kitten? No wonder she has issues with you...

Sit or lie down on the floor. Ignore the cat. Read a book. Give it half an hour. See what happens. Better, report it here :)
Old 09-12-2011, 07:06 PM
glenos

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior

Sit or lie down on the floor. Ignore the cat. Read a book. Give it half an hour. See what happens. Better, report it here :)

Yep, lay on the floor propped on one arm reading a book say. Then flat on your back with sommat for your head. I bet before long she is walking on you.

G
Old 09-12-2011, 11:59 PM
spirit72

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenos
Yep, lay on the floor propped on one arm reading a book say. Then flat on your back with sommat for your head. I bet before long she is walking on you.

G

O she is walking on me ok LOL all over me! we got three little dogs as well they get more fuss than I do, still I guess she is still very young, things could change as she gets older...or worse

Thanks every one
Old 09-12-2011, 11:49 PM
spirit72

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior

Yes brushing a long haired kitten is wise, other wise later on she will not tolerate it, and it is the one thing she loves to have done... then I give her a treat, and she is off.... meeeeeeeeeeeeeowwwwwwwwww tried all that , it just becomes a stale mate!
Old 09-12-2011, 06:14 PM
Master
lol i bet the little bugger is getting a kick out of your consternation.

cats are brats.