Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-02-2022, 06:07 PM
Master
Astral Projection Without Vibrations

A few years ago I used to be able to get to VS for fun at will as it were... I loved those vibrations and sometimes rocking, and did several APs - but then they stopped 'not meant to be' at the time, so this was my thinking other stuff to do, and after 2 years messing about doing this and that - the last week ive been thinking about it again.

So today in meditation I as good as nodded off - and in this calm state, I thought about AP vibrations or none and keep my mind awake and let the body go back in nod land - and I felt something lock, a bit like in a Sci-Fi film when something mechanism wise would lock in.

I'm just trying to think where I seen this happen in movies, anyway has anyone got any advice on this issue - I so wish I'd have tried pulling out of body when the feeling of lock almost like a gentle locking thud on my body.

Your advice and comments will be most welcome...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 11-02-2022, 03:41 AM
Master

I do not know if I can help you. This morning I was wide awake and I thought I would just lie in bed a bit longer before I get up. I was not expecting to ap. It was not on my mind. I was thinking about a place and I was not expecting this to happen but my body felt very different. It felt like it was numb and I knew this was an opportunity to get out of my body but I did not do it. There is only a very short time to get out of my body and if I take too long it ends. That is how it is with me. Perhaps the reason we are not aping or getting vibrations is because we are too focused on it. If we just forget about it and let it happen ap might happen more often.

Your meditation sounded good as far as ap is concerned. You nodded off but you were not asleep so you were aware of the vibrations. Perhaps you needed to spiritually move out of your body. It depends on the vibration. This should work and that is to imagine you are at a place or doing something. You will find that you are at a place, walking or whatever activity you are thinking of. Do not be concerned if you can visualise it or feel it because it does not matter. If it works you will get there regardless of how good or bad you visualise.
Old 11-02-2022, 03:53 AM
Master

When you get vibrations you could imagine yourself rocking and when you feel yourself rock then move away from your body otherwise the experience is likely to end. Another way is to take a slow deep breath and breathe in and out. Feel your body relaxing on the out breath. It if works you will find you are thrown out of your body onto the floor. It will not hurt you or you could find yourself traveling to a place. It does not always work.
Old 11-02-2022, 04:02 AM
Master

You do not always get vibrations. We can imagine something and we are there if it works.
Old 11-02-2022, 08:49 AM
Master
Thanks astralsuzy my friend, thank you for your kind and helpful words... I know about vibrations and getting to them and what to do, I had enough practice - and then they stopped totally... I didn't know that rocking was an opportunity to get out of body though.

Things are happening I know that - and it feels right again after 2 years busy elsewhere. I'll tell you and everyone here though, and this has happened before - my Angels show me this patterning like in my mind early hours today - and all the sky/mind is filled with what a mass strawberry field but the strawberry's are off white glowing, probably nothing to do with AP, but one never knows, and its like wow gorgeous energy.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 11-02-2022, 11:46 AM
Master

Those vibrations are always there but you just don't remember them because you are already detached from your physical body, those vibrations happen when you are detaching while fully aware of this process of detachment from the physical body. Now, what are those vibrations, I know not, I only witnessed that there are energy pathways all around the physical body and these energy pathways when one aware of them, one is sensing them as vibrations.
Old 12-02-2022, 12:44 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

You don't need vibrations
Old 12-02-2022, 01:43 AM
Master

That is correct ScientificExplorer. We do not always get vibrations. I am sure we get signs of about to ap but not vibrations. We mostly miss the sign as we do not notice it. Last night I was relaxing and I kept relaxing more and more. I do not know why but for a long time now my forehead feels like something heavy is pressing on it. I try to ignore as I figured it is best if I do that as I am not able to stop it. What happens is after a long time my forehead starts to feel relaxed and when that happens I fall asleep. I should be prepared for it for next time so I can ap. It happens a lot. Perhaps tonight will be different.
Old 12-02-2022, 11:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I do not know why but for a long time now my forehead feels like something heavy is pressing on it.

Thank you kindly everyone with your replies - yes vibrations don't always come, ive seen others say this - and mine disappeared 'so there's a lesson to be learned there' and I will do...

Interesting you say about pressing Suzy, ive not had that recently - but I had a pressing on the side of my face so many times a year or so ago in meditation.

Old 12-02-2022, 09:58 PM
Master

I always feel a heavy pressing down feeling on my forehead when I meditate. It does not feel relaxing. It feels uncomfortable like something is pressing down on my forehead.

That is interesting one-light that it happens to you on the side of your face. I thought it would only happen on the forehead. Does it still happen to you when you meditate?