Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 05-03-2016, 08:14 AM
Knower

Two weird dreams

Last night I dreamt that I met a woman I didn't know but we had fun and we told each other that we were soulmates. The next day she said Hi to me but I didn't notice her so her mother came to tell me that I didn't see that girl and I explained that it wasn't my meaning to ignore her, I just didn't see here.
In the second dream I had to work in a kindergarten and there were a lot of kids and in the yard they had a lake were the kids were swimming. Two of the kids were playing in the water and they had their heads under the water. I said I didn't like that but they wont listen to me. I felt very unsafe because there were lots of kids an the water and I couldn't have control of them.
Old 05-03-2016, 09:10 AM
Master
i have keyed on the beginning of your final sentence: "I felt very unsafe...".
did you feel unsafe? or have you meant to say that it felt unsafe (for those children)?
lets go with the idea that you felt unsafe.
first off, you establish a "soul connection" - this is pleasant for you.
you then learn of a disconnect, which is brought to your attention by a
concerned parental figure (i suspect that you'd observed the disconnect
on your own, as an omniscient observer of your dream).
okay, you with your soulmate are a "completed whole"... without this aspect,
you are "partial". the segments that you've been divided into are parent and child.
in the earlier dream, as a "child" (to the parental figure), you had been
oblivious to an attempt at communication - a situation reversed in the later dream.
it's seeming that you're working on reconciling the adult and child aspects of yourself.
by and large, the child part is doing okay, it's the adult who needs reassurance.
it was the adult who'd felt unsafe.
(also, the adult you had characterized the children as being willfully disobedient, rather than simply distracted).
do you recognize that controlling the children was not in your best interest?
controlling the situation/environment was what was needed.
(we don't want little automatons after all).

my sense of it is that you're doing fine.
Old 05-03-2016, 09:59 AM
Knower

Yes, I felt unsafe because of the kids. I felt I had responsibility of them but they were so many and I had no control of them. The funny thing about the soulmate dream was that my soulmate was a woman and I am too and in real life not interested in women in that way.
Old 05-03-2016, 05:21 PM
Suspended
Might relate to something in real life you are not seeing, but you aware of it. This could be an element of your personality. The 2nd. dream the is a situation in real life that you feel you do not have full control over.
Old 05-03-2016, 05:29 PM
Guide

I get the feeling that all the players here are aspects of yourself. generally water is symbolic of spiritual connection, or emotional emersion. Children in the water sort of like your Primal Soul, your un'adulterated' emotionality. The natural spiritual soul that sometimes is not acutely even aware that it is a spiritual soul, the world is so new and it is outward projecting.

The adult is mindful of the child, but also fearful. but also the adult is aware of the potential for getting in touch with a hgher calling, higher soul, more aware -- so the full-grown woman's mother is the one who tells you she said Hi... it is your Inner Elder (higher self) putting you in touch with your mature woman self-aware harmonious self.

there are two aspects of the mother aspect -- that which promotes growth, and that which promotes fear and control. the dream is of these two aspects of you coming into balance/at odd. the key is you wanted to control the children and you felt fearful... do you feel the children knew not to drown?
Old 06-03-2016, 04:05 AM
Master
i was thinking of water as a symbol for immersion in the unconscious realm,
but i decided to not go that far in discussion...
so, the stuff added by Clear Blue Sky fits in with my perspective.
the same gender soulmate ain't about sex. especially here, it indicates "you";
a mirrored you. (you not noticing you, not recognizing an aspect of you, etc)