Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-10-2015, 01:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Negative orgone experience

Hi,I have an orgone device(metal bullet shaped)with 29 crushed stones and 5 metal shavings and all.My problem is that I am not able to get positive effects from it and when I compare it to my single moldavite stone the device is very lousy.Why is this?or is it the creator who doesnt know how to make it well or is the stones inside is badly damaged by being crushed?
Old 13-10-2015, 09:00 PM
Knower

There are plenty of sites that talk about making orgone. Most of them use resin with brass, crystal, copper and such. There are plenty of you tube videos that show you how to make it.

Your bullet filled with crystals and a few shavings sounds a bit over done. I purchased a lovely small pyramid from a gal that I saw on Gaiam TV interviewed by George Noory. They were speaking of the benefits of these pyramids for EMF/Chem trail busting. I received it last week and I've noticed how peaceful I am. Soon I will be making my own to give to friends!

Her way of making the pyramid is to use a mold, resin, brass, a little tiny bit of iron shavings, then put one crystal (or stone) and a tesla coil (copper wire wrapped in a coil). Then fill the rest of the way with resin. She also adds a bit of crushed selenite in each one just to keep the crystal cleansed.

I'm sorry I can't answer your question directly, but you can see from the above ingredients how most orgone pyramids are made. Best of luck!