Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 16-07-2015, 04:01 PM
Master
Congo Citrine (Kundalini Citrine)

I was in the vicinity of my crystal shop last week and I felt a calling. Me thinking "NO please!", no money right now for crystals!
I let it slide, thinking it maybe was just knowing I was near the shop.
Today however, I checked their site for a crystal for a specific ailment, and a page came up with their latest purchases and travel to the UK where they bought the crystals.
One of them stood out to me: Congo Citrine. ANd I knew straight away that was the crystal that had been calling me.
Tears filled my eyes, and I had to burp. Clearly it stirred something up.
I phoned them right away to ask if they still had these crystals, as sometimes they have limited supply if a type of crystal is rare. And from what I understood is that getting something out of Congo isn't always easy.
But they still had plenty. Next time they'll be opened is the weekend of the 25th, so I guess that's where I'll be going! They said these are the strongest type of citrine they have ever came across. I can't wait! If even the pictures stirs up things like that!

Anyone here familiar with this type of citrine?
Old 22-07-2015, 10:07 PM
Experiencer
I have 2 and I really like them, I feel the energy is a bit more masculine than my other Citrines. As far as I know Hematite inclusions are common in Citrine from Congo (mine have it).
Old 23-07-2015, 10:46 AM
Master
Now you mention it, I think indeed the energy feels more masculine. My other citrines aren't.
I noticed the other day my Congo citrine is a phantom crystal, has another point inside in its centre.

Are yours dark? The ones I've seen on the site of my fave shop are nice and light yellow. The one I got is dark, almost like smokey quartz.
I think I'm going to my fave shop this weekend to get another one in. Feels like I need two, like a yin and yang thing.
Old 23-07-2015, 11:35 AM
Curtis 33 33 33

I may be in possession of the same citrine of which you speak. Is it by chance also known as "Smokey Citrine"? I have never heard of "Congo Citrine" particularly but the retailer assured me this stone I have is untreated.

I've owned this cluster from Congo in Africa for only half a year. It is very dark. It is masculine and it is very dominant. Likes to be set apart from the rest (besides a specific Smokey Quartz crystal). Also, it seems to change the atmosphere of an entire room merely with it's presence. Whenever I travel for days on end, I intuitively pick up this crystal to accompany me.
Old 23-07-2015, 10:06 PM
Master
No, it's not smokey citrine.

From what I've understood it's quite something to get anything out of Congo, considering the situation there. So I suppose the market isn't flooded with crystals from Congo.
What kind of crystal is your cluster?

I'm still hoping to get another piece Saturday, but not sure, as my car started acting up.. again. So not sure if I'll risk the drive :/
Old 25-07-2015, 04:21 PM
Curtis 33 33 33

My cluster is smokey citrine from Congo. I never knew the market was dry of crystals from Congo. Makes me appreciate my specimen a little more.

Perhaps you should tend to your car before fetching another piece if you find yourself torn. :)
Old 25-07-2015, 06:52 PM
Master
Yeah, I know... another trip to the garage, third one in two months... first was just maintenance, then a sensor died on me when I just got of the motorway, now this. Sigh...

Didn't got to the crystal shop today as we had a pretty nasty storm. So I might take my chances tomorrow ... otherwise I'll have to wait an entire month (shop is only opened one weekend a month). Not sure yet. My kinesiology test said I'd be okay driving ... I'll see how I feel about it tomorrow ...
Old 26-07-2015, 04:50 AM
Knower

I have 2 pieces of raw Citrine points from Zambia. It looks darker than other citrines (probably the darkest of all, like a dark yellow urine...LoL!!!). Some parts of it are smoky or like a burnt wood.

The energy is not that strong but are just mild warm earthy tone. Or maybe, I just need more time to be attuned to it.
Old 26-07-2015, 09:40 AM
Master
There's a lot of Congo Citrine on Ebay from ... Zambia. To me that would be Zambia Citrine, lol. But I guess Congo citrine is in higher demand as it's said to work on Kundalini, also called, Kundalini citrine, so selling it as such, is probably more profitable?

Mine is also that dark btw, like dark yellow urine. ALthough I do think if someone's urine really was that dark, they'd best see a doctor, ASAP! Haha
Old 26-07-2015, 04:43 PM
Master
Well, I got my two Kundalini citrines!!! I'm SO happy!
And yes, Congo / Kundalini citrine is dark, although there are some lighter pieces as well. I've now got the really dark one I bought last week and a really light one I bought this afternoon. They complement each other, which is what I wanted. The dark one is more grounding, and my particular one is masculine. The lighter one is more for higher/Cosmic energies, and my particular one is feminine. So kind of like Yin & Yang. Which is what my gut told me I had to get. I was intuitively led to the one crystal shop last week, where I found the dark one. ANd I knew in my heart and by instinct I needed to go to my fave crystal shop to get another, lighter one.
And it worked out perfectly!

On the way home I took the new one out of the bag and put it between my legs on the way home, about an hours drive. I wasn't having a particularly good day, both emotional and physical off-kilter. Due to my neck injury, lack of magnesium (I forgot to buy new on time, I've got a chronic insufficiency, and when levels drop, you don't feel too happy either, plus my physical ailments start acting up real bad. Joint & muscle problems, which is why I take the stuff to begin with. Doctor's orders.)

Anyway, almost home I suddenly start to feel a whole lot better, lighter. As if all the heavy, dense stuff suddenly was lifted off me. And I still feel good. So I'm thinking the Kundalini citrine must be working on me.
I did bump in to a friend in the crystal shop and she gave me a healing, so maybe a combination of that and the crystal, I don't know. Just that I really do feel much much chirpier!

And apart from all that, REALLY happy with my Kundalini citrine duo :)