Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 20-05-2015, 02:54 PM
Seeker
Help for activating, raising Chakra

Looking for guidance to help better activate and raise my Chakras.
I took an online test (sorry, all I could do for now) suggesting these outcomes;

Root: under active -6%
Sacral: open 31%
Navel: under active 12%
Heart: open 38%
Throat: open 62%
Third eye: open 56%
Crown: open 25%

I would love to have them all active and working at peak but more specifically I would like to concentrate on my heart Chakra because of some pain (loss) I am trying to work through.

Thank you for any guidance.
Old 21-05-2015, 12:50 PM
Master
Get a book or read online what each chakra stands for, what it does, so you get an understanding of the 'system'. This helps you to work more directly on them and balance them. Normally every book will have exercises too.

Online you can find meditations, on YouTube for instance, loads of them. Find one you like. I'd say start with good grounding meditation, as your root is very under active. A good grounding will help your root, not in one go, you will have to invest time, and will also help balance the rest.

Try Diana Cooper's 12 chakra meditations on YouTube. Buying Doreen Virtues morning & evening chakra meditations would be good. They are great, very helpful (Doreen is awesome!) and not too expensive.

Again, it will take time and devotion. It's not something that can be fixed overnight. But by all means work on the root --> grounding, and shielding. All this info on how to do this, can be found online, in great abundance.
Old 21-05-2015, 01:34 PM
Seeker
Thank you very much FairyCrystal.
Old 22-05-2015, 04:43 AM
Deactivated Account

By wearing the color green and by wearing certain gemstones that pertain to the heart chakra you can help boost this chakra. Paint your room green (if you can) or buy green bedsheets as this will also boost this chakra. Do this for each of the chakra in respect to their color.

If you would like to talk more about this pain or loss in your heart please pm me. I have extensive personal experience in overcoming pain and loss in this area.

I agree with FairyCrystal. Learn about the chakras, though I would recommend you work on your bottom most chakra first. Without a sturdy foundation, all built upon it will collapse with ease. In speaking about that, google the foot chakra or also known as the zero chakra.

Online tests by the way are not the best indicators of how open or closed a chakra is. Meditate on seeing your chakra and feeling how open it is.
Old 22-05-2015, 05:08 AM
Knower

There are many different ways to go about dealing with such a system. I suggest finding what works best for you, since it will be different for everyone since we all have varying tastes and ways of going about how we do things!

If you like visualizing, try using colors for each center that best fits you. Nature images, or imagining being part of the centers themselves.

If you're more for affirmations, try using the "I am safe" as an example, for the root. Or "I am", "I feel"... you may need to look up some more online if this interests you.

Practicing mindfulness is another way, using this with the I AM is a good way to implement balance to your being.

Often times doing an activity you enjoy can help energize you, in more ways than one. Sometimes it's as simple as going for a walk or drawing a picture, reading a book or even drinking a cup of tea in silence. Again, different for everyone!

Another method could be carrying gemstones or perhaps rocks you like the look of the feeling of. Since colors give off different vibrations, find one that speaks to you. As for using a rock, you may find it can help ground you since you have a part of the Earth with you and that itself makes you more in-tune with what is beneath your feet.

Goodluck~
Old 22-05-2015, 03:00 PM
Seeker
Thank you all again for the input. All Valuable.

One thing mentioned over and over, and something that I have fully recognized as halting my "completeness" is the fact that I am an artist and yet I have not created in a very, very long time.

I need to focus on that. That is my meditation. That is my release.
Old 22-05-2015, 03:11 PM
Guide
Research the chakras.

Try guided chakra meditations.

Try to be aware of mood and energy shifts through out the day. The energy changes correlate to chakra changes. Learn to control your chakras and be able to control your emotions and energy.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 24-05-2015, 10:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalentropy
Thank you all again for the input. All Valuable.

One thing mentioned over and over, and something that I have fully recognized as halting my "completeness" is the fact that I am an artist and yet I have not created in a very, very long time.

I need to focus on that. That is my meditation. That is my release.

Your root/base chakra is what is affecting your work as an artist. The root/base chakra is tied to our physical life, physical work and abundance. You should work on that chakra and get it more balanced before doing anything else.. (and your navel cant be strong without the strong root/base).

Here's a meditation I just posted for another who also needs to work on his. I suggest to do the below meditation every day until you notice things are changing.

"
Here's a simple base chakra meditation you may want to do which should be safe for you. Sit beside a large eucalyptus or pine tree (or anywhere in nature if there isn't one). Say a prayer of protection then Meditate and be still for 10 mins (you can do this by just listening to the nature around you and allowing yourself to be in the moment, be aware of your whole body and the ground beneath you).

Then imagine growing roots from your base/root chakra and also your soles of your feet down, down into the earth. Imagine yourself absorbing earth energy through these roots. You are grounded, connected and strong.

Finish off by thanking the earth and those who guide you.