Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-05-2015, 12:55 PM
Suspended

Heart Chakra a lot of negativity

I'm getting a lot of negativity around my chest area where I am paranoid about this area a lot...

I like to see aura, and I like to play some video game, and I would get negative paranoid feelings around my heart chakra area.

Can anybody help me out how can I get peace in that area?
Old 01-05-2015, 03:06 PM
Guide
Do you work with the chakra system?
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 01-05-2015, 05:31 PM
Suspended

nope i have no idea how it work...

all i do is try to imaging it, and hope something happen lol.

I'm new with these thing so I'm an beginner.
Old 01-05-2015, 08:09 PM
Guide
What kinda negative energy? Anxiety or broken heart feeling ?
The child is grown
The dream is gone

Old 02-05-2015, 05:04 AM
Suspended

anxiety fear, paranoia... that is around the chest area...

mostly....
Old 02-05-2015, 09:50 AM
Master
If you don't know how to work with the chakra system or energy, you may want to read up on that to begin with. There's tons of information online that you can read. It's difficult to advice someone who doesn't know the first thing about energy work and the chakra system, it could even be tricky.
So read up on chakras and find info on how to ground yourself. These are the very basics for safe energy and chakra work.

If you don't want to invest the time, you best find a healer who can help you out.
Also, make sure it isn't physical / medical.
Old 02-05-2015, 10:56 AM
Suspended

ok thank you
Old 12-05-2015, 08:21 PM
Guide
Do some breathing meditation. Make sure to fill chest in all directions. This will relax the anxiety
The child is grown
The dream is gone

Old 12-05-2015, 10:53 PM
Super Moderator
I still have some negativity in my Heart area. Some of this is 'old stuff'. Now and again, like a wound that needs to be drained, it gets purged. Not terribly pleasant when it happens but at least I have a guiding light now which I didn't have before. That guiding light is my core values -no longer de-valued but honoured and loved. It makes disharmony surface sometimes then melts it away bit by bit, gradually and slowly.
To do it all at once I feel may be either too much to bear, or wouldn't assimilate the changes naturally.

But we all have some old stories which we have still some threads of attachment to. They will fade away, don't worry. Negativity is part of the Human experience and nothing to be ashamed of having known.
Once the Heart starts to shine things do come to the surface, become conscious, then even serious wounds will fade away gradually with Love at the helm.
Old 22-05-2015, 04:32 AM
Deactivated Account

Just like Tobi I too have trouble with my heart chakra... I was basically a robot who was unable to feel emotions for a decade or so. Now though with the love of a great woman she is healing me and breaking down those walls. Unfortunately, in the day and age that just passed we kept beating people down for being unique and not conforming to society.

If you want help with your heart chakra then yes please study the chakra system. You start with the Root Chakra first as it can be damaging to you if you don't! Though by wearing the color green and by wearing certain gemstones you can give your heart chakra a boost! I wear green a lot now because this is my weakest area as mentioned before and it helps! Even by surrounding yourself with the color green helps. Buy bedsheets that are green or paint your room green (if you can) for a massive overnight boost!

Good luck in your journey!!! :)