Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 01-04-2015, 04:13 PM
Suspended
Spirit Mountain Sent Me A Warrior !

Yesterday and the and the day before I was up at Spirit Mountain doing my usual prayer offerings. My camp is such that it blends in with the natural desert terrain, thus it is hard to see. I can see you, but you can't see me kind of thing.

On Monday afternoon and late evening a man and his two children set his camp up right next to mine, just about 40ft away from my camp. I mean, this is wide open mountain desert where I could of set his camp any where far from me! He was so close I was uncomfortable about it, and felt intruded upon and blocked in. Not only that, he was packing guns with him! Thus I was feeling a bit scared as well. What kind of gun nut was intruding in to my camp! I wanted peace and quiet, so I could do my prayers and meditation. I did not want some gun nut romping around my camp, moving in on me!

Thus I had no choice but to introduce myself to him, and get to know him. Just for my own safety. I mean this guy was walking around with a hand gun in his belt, carrying an AR15 assault rifle with him!

As I began to know him, I found out he was a Single Dad with two kids from a previous marriage, on spring break from UNLV. He served for 8 years in the Army in the infinitry, over in Korea. This mas was Asian. As I got to know him, I learned this guy was still thinking and feeling that he is a Warrior. Not only was he a Warrior in the Army, but he was being a Warrior in real life, fighting his battles to bring up his two young sons, and getting his degree in Economics.

As we talked and shared our food the two camps became One. This is modern times, thus this Warrior had the modern things of war with him. 300yrs ago on the plains, he would of had his shield, horse, and bow and arrows, along with his spear. The two are both one and the same. We should always honor our Warriors, and forgive them !

How he came into my camp was strange, how he came directly to me, without even knowing I was there. Thus I consider this a Paranormal experience, one of many that Spirit Mountain has thrown at me over the years. The Paranormal is not orbs and faint EVPs. It is some thing more powerful and massive than that.
Old 01-04-2015, 08:04 PM
Tattoo

Great story, very nice experience ... thank you for sharing.
Old 01-04-2015, 08:54 PM
Master
It was great that you were able to approach him as this would have taken courage also in my eyes and that the common humanity was then shared, you saw him through the eyes of spirit and by the sounds two camps became one through love..................Resting butterfly.................How beautiful your Spirit Mountain must be........Enjoy :)
Old 01-04-2015, 09:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Very interesting experience Thunder Bow, thank you for sharing !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
you saw him through the eyes of spirit and by the sounds two camps became one through love..

very nicely said Deepsoul ~

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 01-04-2015, 09:42 PM
Administrator
Maybe this was meant to be Thunder Bow. he needed someone with a calming sense about them to help him sharing his experiences with you he opened his heart ,

Namaste
Old 01-04-2015, 10:01 PM
Suspended
An inspiring story, thanks for sharing. This man was guided to you I believe as well. And I agree that we should honour & forgive our worriers.
Old 01-04-2015, 11:04 PM
Suspended
Nice story Thunder Bow thanks 4 sharing it.
Old 01-04-2015, 11:47 PM
Experiencer

Thunder Bow my friend, you should be so proud that he came and camped so close... Considering he spent 8 years in the Army, he was not as observant as one might expect. Which means your abode blended into Spirit Mountain perfectly..
It is good you broke the ice...

But turn the clock back a couple of hundred years... and reverse your roles.. Consider you with 2 children and armed to the teeth.... Hmm an interesting situation.... I think you handled the situation very well and those young boys wil no doubt relate the meeting many times in the days to come.
Old 03-04-2015, 08:43 PM
Suspended

Spirit Mountain NV,
Old 27-04-2015, 03:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you for sharing! :)