Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-11-2014, 09:37 PM
Royalite

Should I message him?

Deleted. Nvm

Last edited by Royalite : 20-11-2014 at 11:44 PM.
Old 20-11-2014, 11:18 PM
Master
It's wise to wait, I think. I would get that feeling and reach out, only to be ignored. It messes with one's mind. Makes me, personaly, feel bad about myself. I'm not saying don't do it. Eventually you just have to go with your heart, but it is wise to give yourself time to sort it out.
Old 20-11-2014, 11:44 PM
Royalite

Quote:
Originally Posted by smARTistic girl
It's wise to wait, I think. I would get that feeling and reach out, only to be ignored. It messes with one's mind. Makes me, personaly, feel bad about myself. I'm not saying don't do it. Eventually you just have to go with your heart, but it is wise to give yourself time to sort it out.

Hey! Thanks smartistic girl. :)
Old 20-11-2014, 11:45 PM
LiveInTheNow

If I were you I would do it but not expect any answer. Just say hi , something very neutral. That way you act on your urge and you will know if your intuition was correct or not. Just my 2 cts of course. (Well your intuition may still be correct even if he doesn't answer cause we humans are complicated , but at least you would have acted out what currently bothers you)
Old 21-11-2014, 12:11 AM
Experiencer
I have done when the urge has been strong because it felt like it was more than myself that was wanting to do it. Afterwards mostly I felt ok about it although I didn't always get a reply but it always turned out to have been the right thing. I also had signs afterwards to show that everything was going to be ok. First time I got into my car straight after and the words 'every little thing's gonna be alright' from Bob Marley's Three little birds, song.
The next time I actually saw three little birds outside my door in a shrub and I knew that was another sign saying the same thing.

Follow your heart, trust what you are being urged to do, have no expectations, have no regrets and watch for signs. :)
Old 21-11-2014, 02:04 AM
Royalite

Hey guys. I decided not to contact him. Even though I made the decision to trust myself fully and I am getting better at it, there's a part of me that doesn't want to rush anymore. Plus, I have no tangible proof that he feels this way too anymore and so it kind of makes me feel delusional and like maybe it's all wishful thinking. So...I'm going to wait it out. If by next week I so happen to keep getting these messages and feelings then I'll contact him...maybe.
Old 21-11-2014, 03:07 AM
LiveInTheNow

Good that you made up your mind and feel more clarity! Do that you wilt shall be the whole of the law!
Old 21-11-2014, 10:47 AM
Deactivated Account

Trusting yourself can be hard but... it's well worth it.
Old 21-11-2014, 11:56 AM
Guide

Sometimes I feel something making me contact him, something that is so strong, that I end up doing it. After rereading it for ten times and finally hitting the Send button, I always get a positive adrenaline rush, and then peace....just feeling really well about myself, even when I know he won't reply (he does read though and has called me after, so I know it's not bothering him, in fact I think he loves it). It's you fighting your own fears. Except the calling and no one answering like the last time sucks, I don't do that, it brings me down and I stopped doing all things that bring me down a while ago.
Old 21-11-2014, 03:07 PM
Ascender
When I get that urge, I write what I want to say to him in a journal. It gets it out of my heart & mind and onto paper. It's a good release for me.