Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 16-02-2007, 12:58 AM
ljepotica

How much should you tolerate?

Hello all you lovely people

Just wanted to ask you something-and before you answer please consider the situation seriously...

I just wonder how much suffering you should tolerate?

I really didn't want to say this-seriously despite all the things I've been through I really didn't want to write what I am going to write-but sometimes it does get too much and you like to hear advice or just experiences from other people so here I go:

Again I really don't want to tell people of my suffering and I am more than aware that there are people out there far worse than me but I don't think what I've been through/am going through happens to many people...

How would your life be if both of your parents had passed and you had no family home or no home of your own and no inheritence and no partner and no family save a sister who is also in a similar position as you and no job and being female and diabetic and having no job and having to sign on no matter how degrading you think it is and trying for 5 months to apply for a full time job and living in a ****** and pathetic room in a flat where you apply for jobs every day and where because of certain circumstances having very little money-don't forget I cannot go back to mummy or daddy or even any sister or brother and have no family home...

I guess a number of people here would give great advice but I wonder how many of them are in the exact position as I am?

A position where if you make one false move you could end up homeless-again no mummy or daddy, no family and no partner and no home of your own-even though you try in your own way to gain some form of security...

Maybe what I'm looking for is not the most important thing for you but most of you do have some kind of family or someone to support you...

I'm sorry if I sound offensive here but considering what I have been through I don't think I have any lessons to learn and don't think I should be that greatful for the position I am in now-it's very very creul and I will never forget how much I have suffered having no security that most of you have...

I don't believe I am responsible for anybody else's mistakes and considering my life has been horrible and also considering that for many years I have been very positive-and still am-that I have to make-up for someone elses mistakes...

I just wonder if this creul fate is something I am tied down to-which is something I don't believe is the case but I am getting really fed-up of all this awful stuff I have been through and just for once in my life I would like to think about me for a change...

I guess I have to do some internal work but it's not easy when you don't have a job and have no parents and have had to always support yourself even when your parents were alive and don't have a partner or kids and have no home except for some **** room in central London that you rent for
Old 16-02-2007, 03:25 AM
Monkey

Yep, you are right, it sounds hopeless. No one could possibly understand what it means to be in a situation where if they make any move, let alone the wrong move, things could fall apart. Everyone else has loving stable families to depend on, not you, what the hell could they understand. Yep, if you have a family member, you have support. If you don't, you are all alone in the world, no one understands, no one has gone through feeling trapped, no one has ever had to struggle against the odds, inch by inch to get themselves out of a ditch. Its everyone else's fault, the world has done this to you, whatever God or Greater Power is out there has totally abandoned you, just like mummy and daddy has. I agree with you, its all f*cked and gone to hell. I don't know why you even bother trying. Why not just lay in bed and stay on some benefit and just accept that is how its always going to be. I'm with you all the way on that. Life sucks and makes you want to think that if you keep trying that you will get somewhere, bull****; I say lets all lay in bed and wait for life to come to us and make things better. Right, I am going to bed now and not getting up until life comes to me with a million dollar account and heck, I ain't going out anywhere either until my father's stroke is reversed, my mother's diabetes is gone so I no longer have to look after them, until my 30 years of panic attacks are stopped forever, until my sister stops being a moocher and her kids start helping me support them.

Damn, I got to pee, have to get up of the bed.
Old 16-02-2007, 03:33 AM
BLAIR2BE

hey ljepotica,
have you considered that, perhaps, your "situation" is what it is, because there is something you need to realize or become aware of, that you could not in any other "situation"?
Old 16-02-2007, 06:47 AM
OceanWaves19161

Mmm talk to the angels and tell them to give you a break. I did and they listened. I lost my old job(didn't like it that much) and it stuffed up my study and everything was going downhill from there. That night I asked the angels for a job that suited me, where the people were friendly and where I loved the work. The next day it suddently arrived out of nowhere and everything worked out really well. Ask and they will deliver at a time thats best for you. Have faith:)
Old 16-02-2007, 07:12 AM
rose

i have no answers but i understand the financial part but not the part where i have no parents alive. my parents have no money and i am grateful because it makes me take more responsibility in my life than most. i am grateful they are in this world still.

my heart goes out to you because you have lost your parents. i believe there are reasons that are mysterious and unfathomable to all of us. but the present situation is this. you are an orphan but you have family still. a sister. and friends.

many people are at risk financially. family or no family. this is actually a very common situation. i want to start my own business ir study but i have every day financial commitments so i am in a menial job still. so having no security is a norm for many.

i know you weren't asking for sympathy. so don't be silly and obstinate because i offer you some. seriously. after reading your post i want to now reach over to the other side of the world and hug you. i believe you are open to hugging. i admire you more for what you have been through.

and everyone....let's not be silly and start more pointless "philosophical" questioning because yes...everyone deserves love, admiration and hugs even if they still have parents alive.

but let's not.

i am just like ljepotica....defending myself even before anyone has "had a go". lots of love to you lj.
Old 16-02-2007, 09:27 AM
~Jay~

Oh Lj I'm not sure I can add anything that has not already been said, except for the fact that many of us spiritual people have had rough lives through one thing and another, before really getting to grips with our 'gift' and using it for everyone's benefit (including ourselves). It's how we empathise with others we are trying to help....because we KNOW, and have been there and felt just about every single emotion there is to feel on the planet!

Everyone in my development group says the same - so you are among the best! LOL

Seriously though, I wish you all the love & positivity in the world. You'll get through this, people like us always do!
Old 16-02-2007, 12:33 PM
ljepotica

Hello all,

Thank you Jaycee, Rose, Oceanwaves and Blair2be for your replies...

I guess I was in a different mood yesterday when I wrote this post and I guess when you're angry you don't think straight...of course those with parents alive go through a lot as well and of course there are definitely people out there who are far worse off than me and so I shouldn't complain and so sorry if I "dictated" how people ought to reply and so sorry for that!

I have not given up-as giving up is not a word I understand as for what you said blair perhaps there is something I need to become aware of only thing is not sure what-I will, however, keep on looking!

monkey: I did not write this post to tell everybody about how awful and miserable life is I wrote it to hear some advice-I have not given up. I did not say nobody can understand me of course I know that people can understand I am asking for peoples views and opinions on this and perhaps I said what type of advice I could do without well those are just words that I wrote to describe what I was feeling at that moment...if you can point out somewhere where I clearly say "life is awful and I wanna give-up" then fair enough otherwise it would be better for you not to waste time and reply...I do not expect anything from anybody and neither did I write this thread to tell everybody to feel sorry for me and my "worse than anybody else's life"

Anyhow, thank you again for replying and sorry if this thread was not to your liking-I did ask the angels for a job yesterday Oceanwaves and so hopefully something will happen soon.

Jaycee: yes its true that many spiritual people have had rough lifes and of course I'm aware that most of you have been through far worse than what I'm going through now!

Lots of love and positivity...

S xxxx
Old 16-02-2007, 01:34 PM
dreamer

Hey Lj, don't apologise, hold your anger at your current predicament and use it to strengthen your resolve, don't tolerate anything for longer than necessary - you deserve the best, if you settle for anything less you are only short changing yourself. IMO.
Old 17-02-2007, 12:12 AM
ljepotica

Hello dreamer,

Thank you very much for what you said:)

I guess we all go through trying periods of life sometimes and what is important is that you learn from them and move on to become a stronger person for if life was easy then none of us would appreciate it or hold things sacred...

I agree I will not settle for anything less and I have been getting very helpful advice from friends so asking the angels did help a great deal after all:)

Once again thank you very much everybody and god bless you all-I hope to be there for any of you should any of you need me:)

Take care and lots of love,

S xxxx
Old 17-02-2007, 12:33 AM
Monkey

Ah, good, you are feeling better today!

Anger is a wonderful tool, is it not, gets the juices flowing again.

Good luck with everything.
Closed Thread