Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 28-03-2014, 12:26 AM
SpiritLady

Weird crackling and sensations in/around ear

Hi everyone :)

I am rapidly developing my mediumship thanks to private tuition (not impressed with the apparant politics at my local church) and seem confident in recognising when a presence is near, it is a cool menthol gentle breeze on my face, crawling sensation on my scalp and vibrations on my cheek/mouth. Im so pleased.

What I am curious about is the last week or two I have been experiencing like a crackling sound inside my ear and there seems to be a cool breeze hovering near my ear. My tutor said it could be spirit 'tuning me in' but im not sure!

I have a couple of times seen with my minds eye images of people stood whispering in my ear. I am a natural healer and very clairsentient. I am trying to develop my other senses to try and work closer with spirit. I am very close with angels, particularly Michael.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance :)
Old 08-04-2014, 05:09 PM
jackilynimbee98

That happened to me the other day, I thought I might have had some water in my ear
Old 08-04-2014, 06:12 PM
Master
Which ear (right or left)?

There is a thread going about this issue, by the way.

One thing I'll say is that I've had a very strong issue with this, and my path isn't mediumship at all. I'm more a yogi - meditation, dreamwork, Reiki and other "energy work", etc. I've had this as a recurrent problem over a period of about eight years or so - because it would diminish my ability to hear what people (ordinary, incarnate people) were saying. It hasn't been a medical thing or a mechanical thing like earwax build-up.

And some of the people complaining about loud sounds in their ear, on the thread I mentioned, associate the phenomenon not with mediumship or an outcome of meditation per se but with the Twin Soul idea.

Last edited by Tanemon : 08-04-2014 at 10:33 PM.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:42 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackilynimbee98
That happened to me the other day, I thought I might have had some water in my ear

I have to say those were my thoughts as that is exactly what it sound like.. we naturally have a thin layer of wax in our ears sometime it can build up and people can get a drop of water in the ear that leeches under the wax and it makes that awful crackling noise.... Ask your Nurse at your Docs to examine your Ears.. it is easy for them to take a quick look using an Otoscope... Eliminate this possible cause first....