Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-02-2014, 08:07 PM
MGazonda

*** Low Content Chat Thread ***

Hey, I just had an idea...

There's a lot of us here, to the point where it's a bit community like. We don't have anywhere else all of us are going to get together and chat though, and even a different forum on here wouldn't be the same.

So I thought this would be a place where we could talk with each other about whatever we want... where it doesn't have to be soul mate/twin flame related.

I hope this can help us get to know each other a bit better. Pretty sure that would be good for everyone, and also promote better discussion in the other threads.

What do you think? Good idea? Bad idea? Burn me at the stake?

Aaaaaaand go! (or not )
Old 15-02-2014, 08:18 PM
Master
Good idea!:)
Old 15-02-2014, 08:25 PM
Master
lol burn ya at the stake- Na, it seems thats been done...

we will try something new, and enjoy our given gifts :)) and share
Old 15-02-2014, 08:55 PM
MGazonda

Ok, I'll start.

I'm going through a major life change. I guess I could always say that lately... but this one's bigger

I'm about to start a job writing software. I'm nervous, and really excited. When I was younger, I was sure that's what I'd be doing with my life... although more specifically I thought I'd be writing video games.

Then last night I remembered some inspiration I was getting a while back for a game to write. And now I've got a lot of ideas. I think writing video games will be my primary creative outlet.

Which brings me to a question. Any of you play games on a phone or tablet? What do you hope to get out of playing a game when you do play one?
Old 15-02-2014, 09:35 PM
Master
IM thinking getting hair cut.. :)

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 15-02-2014, 10:15 PM
Neville

Quote:
where it doesn't have to be soul mate/twin flame related.

That is indeed telling in itself...Still that's evolution for you , I suppose.
Old 15-02-2014, 10:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klairic
Any of you play games on a phone or tablet? What do you hope to get out of playing a game when you do play one?

I have an ipad and I do have games I play. Mine are brain exercises (they are games) since I had brain damage a year and a half ago. But they are enjoyable games.

Sorry and happy for your job! Sorry it is stressful and happy you are fulfilling (kinda) a career goal.
Old 15-02-2014, 10:50 PM
Neville

I play Solitaire, My Mother played Solitaire, In England the game is called Patience... I thought it was supposed to teach patience and indeed it does because one has to await a result. More recently however I have become aware of a concept that involves having too much patience... Can one have too much patience?
Old 15-02-2014, 11:11 PM
AdAstra

I play jewels on my phone it just helps me relax and wind down :) I'm going through a major change as well, I just had my first child. I thought I would be in college at this age getting a degree in medicine or working to become a physician, but instead I'm a mom. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klairic
Ok, I'll start.

I'm going through a major life change. I guess I could always say that lately... but this one's bigger

I'm about to start a job writing software. I'm nervous, and really excited. When I was younger, I was sure that's what I'd be doing with my life... although more specifically I thought I'd be writing video games.

Then last night I remembered some inspiration I was getting a while back for a game to write. And now I've got a lot of ideas. I think writing video games will be my primary creative outlet.

Which brings me to a question. Any of you play games on a phone or tablet? What do you hope to get out of playing a game when you do play one?
Old 15-02-2014, 11:56 PM
Master
Can I say I had the best valentine day ever yesterday!!!!
Just by myself!