Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 14-06-2013, 03:05 AM
beth222

is there anyway to pull out of a vision voluntarily

I was wondering if there is anyway that you can physically pull yourself out of a vision you are thrown into. I've had visions before and went with it but one I had I didn't like and I'm not exactly positive what it was telling me. I sat down to meditate as my doc taught me for pain management. As soon as I sat down off I went. I didn't even start meditating yet. I saw the tunnel, which I saw years prior and never wanted to see again, however, where I was this time was in between the light and the dark. There was a bench, the only bench, sitting directly in the middle of the dark and light in the center of the walkway, but it was facing the dark tunnel. I saw me sitting on the bench and without even thinking I joined myself, as strange as that sounds. I then sat there trying to think why I was even there and seeing this. I'm not even sure if this would even be considered a vision as it felt like I was actually there. It wasn't the typical scrolls I've had in the past. Then looking behind me towards the light, I saw two women talking and they walked past me to my left and walked into the dark tunnel. I thought that was odd and didn't seem right. Then all of a sudden I see an older male with three women all walking beside him talking. They were all talking so low I couldn't hear them. I kept getting the feeling they were coming towards me and something didn't feel right. I started to freak out and wanted out of the vision but I couldn't feel one part of my body to come back. During my other visions I never noticed this before. I'm not sure if it was because I was comfortable watching the scrolling pictures or what. Anyway, I had so much fear going through me I decided to just repeat "close out," over and over again. It was the only thing I could think of at the time. Finally it did close, closing out like an old picture tube and then immediately I could feel my body again. Does anyone have an idea what this vision means? I'm not sure if I'm right on what I think it meant. Also, is there anyway to close these things out quickly if you need to or feel the need to? That was not exactly one of my favorite experiences. I would like to be prepared when or if this happens again. thanks.
Old 19-06-2013, 10:42 AM
Guide

I'm sorry to acknowledge your unpleasant experience with this.

I must admit that it was an interesting read, though. But I wonder if the experience possibly could have been hijacked...because it wouldn't seem to have any purpose if any act of violation were to occur. That is, however, assuming that this was what your fear was oriented about.

Could you elaborate some on what this fear was about ?

Anyhow, what I initially felt is that the vision started out as an illustration of your present course in life. If that would be the case, I would interpret it as feeling lost, not knowing where to go or how to take the next step. The position of the bench and the side of the tunnel that you were facing may also indicate that your present outlook is not in alignment with your heart.

Are you able to associate this vision to any particular aspect of or situation in your life ?

It may be that the people that were walking into the dark represent outside perspectives and opinions from other people in your life, that may be affecting your own perspective and thoughts about which choices to make about something. You may be reluctant to take any actions, hence sitting on the bench, but still considering their voices over the voice of your own heart, thus faced towards the dark.

I hope this perspective may introduce some forward motion and supportive resolvents for you.
Old 21-06-2013, 12:01 AM
beth222

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire
I'm sorry to acknowledge your unpleasant experience with this.

I must admit that it was an interesting read, though. But I wonder if the experience possibly could have been hijacked...because it wouldn't seem to have any purpose if any act of violation were to occur. That is, however, assuming that this was what your fear was oriented about.

Could you elaborate some on what this fear was about ?

Anyhow, what I initially felt is that the vision started out as an illustration of your present course in life. If that would be the case, I would interpret it as feeling lost, not knowing where to go or how to take the next step. The position of the bench and the side of the tunnel that you were facing may also indicate that your present outlook is not in alignment with your heart.

Are you able to associate this vision to any particular aspect of or situation in your life ?

It may be that the people that were walking into the dark represent outside perspectives and opinions from other people in your life, that may be affecting your own perspective and thoughts about which choices to make about something. You may be reluctant to take any actions, hence sitting on the bench, but still considering their voices over the voice of your own heart, thus faced towards the dark.

I hope this perspective may introduce some forward motion and supportive resolvents for you.

Hi fire. Thanks for your input and anymore input you have. You asked about my fear. There is a story behind part of it. When I was 18yrs old I had my gall bladder removed due to gall stones. Anyway, during surgery I had a very bad experience. I was in that dark tunnel. I was so deep in the tunnel that I couldn't see. It was pitch black. Mentally I was aware of everything going on around me, again as if I were truly there. I felt for the walls on each side of me although they were a too wide to feel with both hands so I felt along one side feeling my way along thru the tunnel hoping that I could find the light. Suddenly I heard this horrible growling behind me. My fear hit the roof at this point and I started to run as I felt the one side of the wall. The thing was getting closer and closer behind me and I knew deep down I was done, although I still tried to outrun it. It got me and grabbed a handful of my hair yanking me backwards which knocked me off my feet. Then this thing started to drag me along the tunnel by my hair while I was on my back. I could feel the pain. Talk about fear....I will never forget this as long as I live. Mean while, while he was going where ever he was heading for which I felt was hell, I heard my name echo from far away. I heard my name echo several times and it started to get closer to me and at this point the thing didn't have me anymore. I then opened my eyes and was so thankful to God I had another chance to come back. I looked all around me and thought how odd it was that there were so many people. There were people lined up standing hip to hip all the way around my bed. I still today think they were angels. So...seeing that tunnel again was not fun for me at all. Like you thought, I'm not wondering in my life if someone is trying to tell me that I was starting to go in the wrong direction. However, something about that male figure didn't sit well with me during that episode.

I was just getting ready to start in a group in things in which I normally wouldn't do...such as séances and such. There was more to it too. I just kept getting the feeling someone was trying to take something from me. I know that sounds weird but that feeling was there. I ended up backing out. I don't think they were happy about it. And yes I am lost...very. I have so much going on spiritually and I'm trying to find myself spiritually too in between it all with of course my religion too. I can't even view the world the way most people see it because I know there is more than what meets the eye. And when things happen spiritually in our home I'm the one who has to deal with it and try to figure it all out. It is a job alone. twice last week I was woken up by a male whispering in my ear. However, He was speaking so low I couldn't understand him.
So I guess the fear of doing the right thing the right way is a big one too. For instance, I'm going through all these spiritual things but at the same time I don't want to do something God disapproves of. It's just all so contradicting. I just wish things were easier. Perhaps if I was helped better in my childhood I would feel more secure about it all. Back then I was jinx and I was to ignore things. Today after witnessing extreme events, she(my mother) calls my gift, strong and god given. So as you can see...my fears stem in different directions, but with the tunnel...being in it the first time did a doozy on me.
Old 21-06-2013, 12:29 AM
Master
Twice I've had something like this, wait...three times...it seems to be a different type of travel.
The scrolls as you see them, kinda like watching a motion picture movie, is a type, astro-projection is a type and then there's this...not sure what it is but I kinda think of it as etheric travel cause often you can see your body though it's a little soft focused and a bit see-through. Two of the three times I did it my eyes were open and I saw the world kinda dissipate around me, I could see through walls and objects then was on the other side in a different place completely - it felt VERY much like all of me had passed through the veil. Similar descriptions are found in Out Of Body experiences and near-death experiences.
It seems the strength of our Intention is what brings us back to the 3D world again.

Religion is messy when in the spiritual awakening process because while the root of it is true mankind adds on a bunch of gunk and tho shall's and tho shall nots. Time spent in meditation and joining with spirit/our higher selves really helps with this because when you get to experience Spirit's take on all this you realize it just doesn't care about mankinds rules, it had no sense of duality and we can't 'do it wrong'. Everything is experience, everything is learning one way or another.
Also learning to separate ego/personality from spirit/that part of you which is eternal and can access the many realms beyond earth is one of the single biggest things that helped me to over come much of my religious training which was pretty ingrained as both my parents were pastors. Ego has religion - spirit has experimentation....or something like that....it seems after being on some forages on the other side and witnessing what Spirit does, it acts totally without fear because it can't be killed and it wanders about experiencing many things. There doesn't seem to be any judgment in Spirit at all, it just experiences and if any emotion could be said to apply it's one of unconditional love and acceptance of all.

It's our human mind that fears, experiences fear, weighs, judges and other wise makes rules. My spirit has places it can't get too yet, they are beyond it's vibration capacity currently or something but it doesn't judge itself because of that - it has a sense of it will in time and there's plenty to explore in the multi-verse already.
The brushes I've had with an Energy I would call God or Source seems utterly benign, and pleased....my sense is it wants us to play in the Garden and have fun. And there's something about it experiences the Universe through us...hard to explain to say the least. Judgement/disapproval/sacrosanct/abominations/unholy these are all human concepts mostly used to judge others in yet new and interesting ways....I can't find any of this on the other side of the veil. And I'll be smocked if I can figure out how so much of it got into the Bible, it's just Freaky!

Meditate, get to know your own Spirit and journey with it, see if you find only Infinite Love out there too.
Old 21-06-2013, 12:36 AM
Juanita

Oh my, I see so many things here and don't know if I can put them into words....Why do you think that God would disapprove? Do you believe in hell and demons and such? I feel that both of these experiences are related to OBEs and that you were in sleep paralysis, which is why you couldn't get out of your vision....Your innermost fears were manifesting in negative thoughts and feelings... You must, in some way, reconcile these deep rooted fears....It is not easy, and sometimes impossible, to be both religious "and" pursue spirituality......
Old 22-06-2013, 09:09 PM
beth222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
Oh my, I see so many things here and don't know if I can put them into words....Why do you think that God would disapprove? Do you believe in hell and demons and such? I feel that both of these experiences are related to OBEs and that you were in sleep paralysis, which is why you couldn't get out of your vision....Your innermost fears were manifesting in negative thoughts and feelings... You must, in some way, reconcile these deep rooted fears....It is not easy, and sometimes impossible, to be both religious "and" pursue spirituality......

I was wondering if it was a form of OBE. I have never slipped into one so quickly before though. It happened as soon as my butt hit the couch. I did have spirits messing with me a lot in that house as there was a doorway to the other side there. I always knew something was wrong in that house but again...I ignored it and went along with life. It was how I was brought up. They would knock on my headset while I tried to meditate or run back and forth thru the living room. They did anything to try and disrupt what I was doing. As far as demons/hell...yes I do believe in it. I have used "jesus's" name and a lot of them would back off away from me. When I prayed outloud from the Bible, they would stomp loudly on the floor. More or less I was ticking them off big time. I'm not saying all are demons though so don't read me wrong, but I have dealt with some. And I believe God gives us a gift but finding its' purpose for my case specifically has been difficult. These beings messed with my oldest son so bad he would leave the house for days at a time. One night they surrounded his bed and threatened his life and he laid there while his heart would begin to slow almost to a stop and then start to beat again, on and off. They did this to me one day. I never told my son so I knew he wasn't making this up. I heard, "how do you like that", and my heart felt like it was being squeezed and the pain rippled down my arm. While they spoke in my left ear, in the my right ear I was told by another spirit, to pick up the Bible and push it against my chest and get up and walk away. When I did this, my heart went back to normal. Thankfully for my son, he remembered what I told him...we are God's children and they must obey what we tell them. When he was finally able to speak, he told them to go away and they did. My son was being thrown into trances almost daily for long periods of time. One day he was watching the tall black cloaked figure standing there facing him while the little girl with the dark lines down her face sat in indian style next to him. He was also watching a nun sitting at a desk doing work but she continuously kept looking up at him. He was also watching a spirit who looked like the little boy who died in our home years prior. He died of an unknown heart condition. I thought it was strange too because while we lived there the little boy across the street from us also died of unknown heart condition. I was told by a neighbor everyone who lived in our home was disabled or became disabled. I got sick a year after living there. My brother n law got paralysis about 3 years after living there. Others suffered with depression and so forth. Our house and the house across the street were mainly the only two houses that were sold often. I still think there is a connection between the two. Anyway, to the left of my son there was also another spirit who wouldn't show himself. He told my son, "What's the matter? You have nothing to fear boy?" That trance lasted a half an hour. He knew this because when he first woke he looked at the clock and when he came out of the trance he looked again. We don't live in that house anymore but we still have paranormal experiences. It's something that has been with me all my life. I know trying to find myself and organizing my beliefs is going to take time but I especially need help to understand what it is I need to do to protect myself better instead of letting the negative spirits run me so I can learn to put them in their place and let me be the one who makes the rules. Sorry so long. Just wanted to explain why I believe in what I believe in. thx.
Old 22-06-2013, 10:10 PM
Guide

Well, that does put things in a more clear perspective, now doesn't it. I'm sorry to acknowledge your situation of entity harassments, though. It sounds to me that some of them may have attached to you from the previous house.

One thing I wonder if could possibly work, is if you were to place small containers of sea salt around the house, to see if that may repel some of the activity. It should have a cleansing effect on the atmosphere, though.

Anyhow, it is a highly uneccessary nuisance for you and yours to have to deal with this, and I can only wish for you to be liberated from it. I would make a suggestion to search for a medium or shaman or a person who can operate on the metaphysical level to help you clear out this sewage permanently. Something else that just might be able to remove whatever has allowed these attachments to your system, is to look up an energy clearing transmission video on YouTube, titled "The Pulse Technique" by Deb Cummings. If you use this video to focus on the problem and how it feels to you, it may begin to eventually lighten up the situation.

Allow yourself to let go of any need to experience this, and believe in your heart that you deserve better. There is no gain in pain.

In addition to this, do your best to brew a subtle attitude within, that you will somehow be able to clear this situation with ease and grace.
Old 23-06-2013, 01:19 AM
Master
I agree with fire on this, well said fire.

It sounds like something in your families or part of the family's vibration is attracting a negative version of the other realms. Finding someone who can cleanse your aura's and bodies and smudge or otherwise cleanse your homes or just buckling down and doing it yourselves is a good way to get it manageable again. Then focus (everyone involved) on bringing int he highest frequency's you can in your mental thinking, stay away from negative thoughts and reacting to situations.

Basically we attract similar energies to us as we put out - so stopping what is happening in your experience is an Inside Out job - it begins with you guys and how you view yourselves and the world.

Someone else can help you clean up the mess up until this point through their own set of skills - but it's up to you guys to attract angels instead of freaky astral things and occurrences.
Maybe coming to peace with your abilities and feeling blessed instead of burdened will change the energetic around your set of skills and change your experiences with them.
Old 23-06-2013, 03:17 AM
beth222

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I agree with fire on this, well said fire.

It sounds like something in your families or part of the family's vibration is attracting a negative version of the other realms. Finding someone who can cleanse your aura's and bodies and smudge or otherwise cleanse your homes or just buckling down and doing it yourselves is a good way to get it manageable again. Then focus (everyone involved) on bringing int he highest frequency's you can in your mental thinking, stay away from negative thoughts and reacting to situations.

Basically we attract similar energies to us as we put out - so stopping what is happening in your experience is an Inside Out job - it begins with you guys and how you view yourselves and the world.

Someone else can help you clean up the mess up until this point through their own set of skills - but it's up to you guys to attract angels instead of freaky astral things and occurrences.
Maybe coming to peace with your abilities and feeling blessed instead of burdened will change the energetic around your set of skills and change your experiences with them.

thanks fire and crystal song. I will do that. You are correct with negativity bring in negative entities. That house was stressful. My hub took care of his brother and after a year or so his mother, who never raised them, decided to help. Later found out she was just all for the money. Anyway she was a true drama queen and loved negativity. If there wasn't any she would make some. We had several nurses come to help a few times during the week but they never lasted long due to her. There were many times I had to leave the house due to my sensitivity. my youngest is the same way. He doesn't even want to talk to her anymore. I don't know why this is but when it comes to other people, like my mother(not his) for instance, I could remove the entity trying to follow her. When we packed the last of our things she helped and I told her we had to pray before leaving the house so that we don't drag anything along with us. While in prayer I saw him in the back of her vehicle and her vehicle began to act up. It was beeping as if she was backing her car up but she was in park. After she finished repeating my prayer, she started to talk but I raised my finger to let her know I wasn't done and the car was still going. I called in my guides and arch angel Michael to grab the entity and move it on out of there. as soon as I finished and looked up, her car stopped acting up and I told her what had happened. She never had problems with her car again. Actually after her having even more bad experiences that night, she calls my gift a gift and doesn't tell me to ignore it anymore. One plus I guess. She always ignored things and it worked for the most part but never for me. I don't understand why I can help others better than helping myself though. Before leaving the house that night, I did look up at the house and I saw the tall dark cloaked entity standing in front of the house looking at me like he was guarding me from entering. I'm not wondering if the entities stirred the pot more working on my mother n law since I put so much prayer in the house. Weird part...someone spirit wise would tell me the day prior what was going to happen the next day...such as someone seeing something and so forth. I have no idea who was giving me this information. Actually I dreamed about being attacked by spirits and then next day I was attacked. Perhaps my guides? My father n law, who is not married to her anymore, said the house felt real cold the last time he went and very uncomfortable. There is no more prayer in the house since I'm not there. God help those who move into that house soon. Since moving the negativity has cut down but my hub has been having some severe anxiety issues. I think after surgery I'm going to try to pull things off of him. I know he's got some attachment issues going on. When living in the other house he woke me up if I didn't wake up in time for church. Now...he refuses to go. I want to try and cleanse him but I keep holding off until after my surgery on Monday because I want to make sure my health is better and I'm stronger to do so. I have an aneurysm in my spleen which they are going to clot to keep the blood from flowing. I was told in the past that when we remove things from others that we at times need to deal with them in turn. I'm not sure how true this is if the guides and angels are moving them along? I still have so much to learn. thanks again.
Old 23-06-2013, 04:16 AM
Master
And I don't know either Hun....wish I did for both of us.
Learned today a man I did a healing on that caused me and another woman to go into a SEVERE energy crash, wasn't just a healing...it was a whole lot more.

Once again I'm humbled and scared by what Spirit leads me into, what it has the guts to take on....I walk in faith with Spirit, cause there's just no way I could do any of this alone and literally have no idea what I'm doing other than following directions and getting out of the way of Spirit...still I understand your confusion....we're operating on levels and planes far beyond our mere mortal understanding....its terribly humbling sometimes and hard for our brains to understand.
*HUG*
Be well Sister....you are well loved.