Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 09-05-2013, 12:10 AM
noxoid

Angel1 Odd Encounters With Seeing Energy

One of my closest friends explains the colors she sees around living things often. I had just seen her last week and she shared two experiences that surprised me, but I could tell she was also surprised.

The first happened the night before I arrived. She lives in a duplex in a city. She saw a [small black dog across the street while she was smoking a cigarette. The dog itself didn't have a color, but she wasn't paying attention to that at the moment. She also saw a black figure, unidentifiable, following the little dog. She thought it was a stray cat; then, just as it stepped onto the road, a truck approached. She lunged for the dog to move, but she saw the black figure again hovering around the dog, and she stopped. There was nothing she could do.

The second experienced she shared with me happened a couple of weeks ago. She was in a department store, and she couldn't find what she was looking for. She mind was wandering and forgetful, and she kept coming back to the same aisle by mistake, until finally, when she turned into this aisle, there was a little girl whose color she couldn't describe. Only that it was very bright and magnificent. She said the color appeared to be wrapped around her, but what was shocking was that it lifted her off of the ground. The little girl, who was facing the opposite direction, turned around in shock and dropped to the ground. She said her eyes were very large, her pupils were dilated, and she had to have been only nine years old at the oldest. She just stared at her, and my friend just walked away.

This friend of mine and I often connect on this level. When we are together and she sees these colors, I sometimes see hundreds of tiny orbs dancing in odd formations in the air. I can't hold it for long though, I get too excited that they are there and I can see them.

Has anyone ever had or heard of similar experiences, or perhaps you have some knowledge on what I have explained?
Old 09-05-2013, 12:15 AM
Master
Noxoid--

Very interesting encounters. I'm not sure I understand the first one. Was it that she thought the dog would get run over but the black figure prevented her from saving the dog? Did the dog get run over? What happened?

The young girl--makes me wonder if she was not an earth-bound figure. I know you said she had color wrapped around her, but the fact that she (the young girl) was "deflated" energy-wise when she realized someone saw her--makes me think either she was earth-bound or some sort of "angel" who was not incarnate. What happened after that? Was the girl really there or did she disappear?

Guess I need more details in order to understand. Sorry if I'm being dense.

Lora
Old 09-05-2013, 12:28 AM
noxoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Noxoid--

Very interesting encounters. I'm not sure I understand the first one. Was it that she thought the dog would get run over but the black figure prevented her from saving the dog? Did the dog get run over? What happened?

The young girl--makes me wonder if she was not an earth-bound figure. I know you said she had color wrapped around her, but the fact that she (the young girl) was "deflated" energy-wise when she realized someone saw her--makes me think either she was earth-bound or some sort of "angel" who was not incarnate. What happened after that? Was the girl really there or did she disappear?

Guess I need more details in order to understand. Sorry if I'm being dense.

Lora
The dog did get run over. She felt as though the black figure meant the dog was going to die. It was strange to her because she usually sees a misty white around people who are going to die. I mused to her the idea that this "black figure" she saw was something that was out looking for life force, and a small dog was an easy target.

As for the little girl, my friend just left the scene so she did not see her disappear. When she left, the girl was standing there watching her. She thought she was just a child the whole time, but with an ability she's never seen in her life. I thought it might have been a child too, but I also thought about spirits.
Old 09-05-2013, 01:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by noxoid
The dog did get run over. She felt as though the black figure meant the dog was going to die. It was strange to her because she usually sees a misty white around people who are going to die. I mused to her the idea that this "black figure" she saw was something that was out looking for life force, and a small dog was an easy target.

As for the little girl, my friend just left the scene so she did not see her disappear. When she left, the girl was standing there watching her. She thought she was just a child the whole time, but with an ability she's never seen in her life. I thought it might have been a child too, but I also thought about spirits.

Nox--

I guess it could have been an entity wanting the dog's energy. Most people who see and experience energy usually do it in the opposite order--the negative (dark) stuff comes first, and later they are able to get the positive things. So this would be unusual (if there is a usual!).

IDK--in talking about OBEs and astral projection, there are many people who described being kids in school, spacing out, and suddenly finding themselves hovering near the school clock on the wall or above the schoolroom looking down.

I wonder if this little girl was lost in thought/dreaming/visualizing and the fact that someone saw her, brought her back.

How does your friend feel about each instance? Did she feel they were negative or positive? What feelings did she get from each occurrence?

Lora
Old 09-05-2013, 01:44 PM
noxoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Nox--

How does your friend feel about each instance? Did she feel they were negative or positive? What feelings did she get from each occurrence?

Lora

I suppose the first incident left her feeling sad; however, she was brooding as it unfolded. I recall her describing feeling very sick when she was the dog get run over. The little girl caught her off guard. I think she was mostly just puzzled. She didn't know what to think about it, but I think she sees a lot of things that bewilder her. I know that sometimes she will be staring at nothing, and I know what she's looking at; but, when I ask, she'll say "nothing" and shake her head as though she does not even want to attempt to describe it to me.