Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-12-2012, 10:32 AM
Experiencer
Concious projecting

Me and a couple of my friends tried this last night and I was wondering if any of you's have had personal experiences with it?

By concious projecting, I guess I mean zoning in on your HS and going to whomever or wherever.

:3 Namaste
Old 11-12-2012, 10:57 AM
peacegarden

Hey Alti

Sounds good, I'd probably try it if I was more experienced. Still trying to get all the way out of my body at the moment.

Did you get anywhere with it?
Old 11-12-2012, 06:00 PM
Administrator
Hello

Yes, something I can do freely. Too its done with respects and permissions in place. I would relate it to trans locating.

There are times that I too am taken to a place where I am needed where there is something for me to see or experience and work from there on what it might well mean.

Lynn
Old 11-12-2012, 09:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altinak
Me and a couple of my friends tried this last night and I was wondering if any of you's have had personal experiences with it?

By concious projecting, I guess I mean zoning in on your HS and going to whomever or wherever.

:3 Namaste

All projecting where you remain conscious the entire time is conscious projecting. Lucid dreaming is also a form of conscious projecting. As far as zoning in with your Higher-self there are countless levels of this, you will have to be more precise in your question. It varies from receiving a simple thought or notion from your Higher-self to actually encountering an exterior version of your Higher-self that you can converse with. We all have experiences with our Higher-self every day, it's just a matter of recognizing them.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:46 AM
Master
Probably what you are describing is 'mental projection'. There are also forms of remote viewing, clairaudience, and other techniques that allow one to view (and sense) remote locations even in other dimensions. Robert Monroe's Phasing is normally done while awake.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:54 PM
Quagmire

I have tried it. I refer to it as throwing my consciousness to other aspects of myself or just someplace I know either external or internal creating a projection of my consciousness. I have also tried to throw my consciousness to an aspect that was not me. I felt completely out of place in that consciousness and was also immediately told to stop so I did, as I only did it to test if the other aspects I throwed my consciousness to was part of my entire self. Also; I have tried that my consciousness shifted by itself to another aspect of myself and I suddently found myself someplace else that I had no waking memory of. What I call my higher self is part of the other aspects of myself and is in my terminology just a different part of me than this me...
Old 13-12-2012, 09:12 AM
Experiencer
Thanks for all your posts guys :3
Its been a very very interesting experience - at one point yesterday I felt myself 'being moved' and saw what I beleived to be one of my (HigherSelfs) charges, a little girl about 6! I was in the middle of doing something though so I split an aspect of myself off - which worked better than I thought!

:)
Old 19-12-2012, 12:40 AM
Sundialed

When I was younger I would wake initiate lucid dream almost every night. If this is similar to what you are talking about. I have found out that I was stimulating my pineal by have zero light, deep rhythmic breathing, being extremely tuckered out, and using vivid mental imagery. It was a balancing act between putting myself to sleep and retaining the mental imagery. If I could do that well enough my pineal would release melatonin, slipping my body to sleep, while I would exit through the crown and lucid dream in a superior dimension.
Old 24-12-2012, 02:17 AM
Guide
Yes I've done it, are you asking about the process?
In my case you go through all the symptoms of the entire process like awareness of sleep paralysis, etc... then there's a blackout period I call it, as have others before me, where you are exactly that - balcked out or like there's nothing except black. Then I just come to outside the body. Maybe there's a period the astral senses have to wake up? Don't know.

What's weird is that when I try to not black out then nothing happens. I either stop the entire process by "fighting it" or I get stuck trying to imagine it happening to kinda catalyze it for real but then that projects your conscious focus into a lucid dream instead.