Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 17-03-2013, 02:30 AM
Knower

what just happened??

hello,
something just happened to me - automatic writing? channeling? not sure exactly what it was...

most of the music i love is classic vinyl, rock & roll from the 60s-70s.
sometimes when listening to pink floyd, peter frampton, led zeppelin in particular, my heart opens and i start to get visions, or feelings of being in another place... almost as if it were a portal.... like i am living in 2 places at once. i feel a humidity, it always happens at a certain time of day, around sunset, and i get this feeling of a field of grass, slightly damp, that time after sunset when it's still light... (getting a little automatic as i type this).....

anyway, today i felt this feeling and felt the urge to write when i go got home (it always happens when i am driving in my car). so i came home and played this music, layed in bed with paper and a pen and started rolling around, writing what i saw and heard....

basically i wrote about a girl... "my name is marie i am 17".... living in 1974.... listening to this music in a grass field, flowers in her hair, rolling in the grass.... wrote this all with my eyes closed not thinking, just what came to my mind, i was rolling around in and out of this vision for about an hour as the sun went down, my heart very open.....

i dont think it is past life because as far as i know my most recent past life i died in 1963, the timeline doesn't add up.... but then again....??? the memories feel like my own though, but then again i am an empath, i feel that way a lot.....

does anyone know what this is / could be?

thank you.

xx
emily
Old 17-03-2013, 02:55 AM
Master

It's just a thought LOL but it could be a thought form, or an alternate self that is you. It could be channeling, but it's been my experience guides don't usually annouce ages. It could be a lot of things, a ghost spirit, or a dream you keep having that you brought into this reality for a bit.......if it felt good, I would just feel good about it.

If you're a writer, maybe she will be one of your characters and you are getting to know her first....that's a lovely thought...
Old 17-03-2013, 03:15 AM
Knower

it definitely felt guided, had some misspellings in the automatic writing... e.g. "herat" instead of heart, heard voice, smells, etc...
Old 17-03-2013, 03:25 AM
Master

Cool beans............... :)
Old 17-03-2013, 11:58 AM
Master

I would say keep with it. Channelling takes on many forms, and you could be on the form of writing a novel.

For example - the works of JK Rowling originated from what i believe was channelling - she was splurged with a download of creativity which she connected to on a train journey. Mozart - he was said to be channelling.

Thank your spirit guides for what has taken place and ask for more information on the Maria and her life.
Old 17-03-2013, 11:30 PM
Knower

thank you, belle :)
Old 21-03-2013, 06:10 AM
jaydonc

Mistakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyhoney
it definitely felt guided, had some misspellings in the automatic writing... e.g. "herat" instead of heart, heard voice, smells, etc...

These types of spelling mistakes can create misunderstandings.