Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 24-04-2013, 10:58 AM
goldentimes

Do you ever....

Hi all, I feel very much along at times as I am living in a 'low pagan' area and I work along as a witch with a touch of pagans belief.
Can we ever get over this problem as I feels if it is stopping me from get on with my craft.

Do anyone else feel that loneliness within their paganism or as a lonely witch?
If so, then what do you do to get over that feeling?

Best Regards & Blessings!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11309.jpg (35.3 KB, 4 views)
Old 24-04-2013, 11:35 AM
It is all good

Hi goldentimes,

No matter what I believe there have been times I feel so all alone. Coming from a solid Christian background there were times even sitting in church I felt so all alone. Believe it or not I have grown comfortable with that feeling and a lot of times even seek it out for myself. I hope you find the comfort you are looking for. Hugs.
Old 24-04-2013, 02:26 PM
Master
goldentimes, check in here for people in your area http://www.witchvox.com/vn/hm/ukgb2.html
Old 24-04-2013, 08:59 PM
Newbie ;)

I know exactly how you feel, I live in a small rural town, and I only know of 1 other wiccan in my area, I would love to be able to share my craft with another witch, have a cuppa and a chat in my garden, because noones I know believe in the same beliefs as me, so I do feel very alone when it comes.to the craft, but I know I have everyone on this site, and I know I can talk and ask, and will get good advice and support. Hope you can get past this lonely time. Always here if you fancy a chat. BB
Old 13-05-2013, 09:01 PM
CheyCat

Agreed

I totally agree with this. I feel lonely too at times. I only have a few friends that share my love for Wicca. Only they work crazy hours and never have time to cast a circle with me. One of my friends is rooming with me and she is with me on it, but she is leaving May 29th then I'll be alone again. That's why I've decided to join this forum. I want to meet other wiccans to talk to. So, you're not alone! I'll talk to you.
Old 14-05-2013, 07:53 PM
goldentimes

if others feel the same, then I'm not alone

Hi all, I have no friends that have the same beliefs as me. people I do know go to church and worship one god-they believe in Christianity. I do not mind this as I am an open minded and I did go to church before I'd changed (that's were I met my friends) but I cannot be open to them and everything round here is to do with Christianty (like all events) there's not a single standing stone for me to go to but there's plenty of churches round here.
Please don't get me wrong as I do not mind them having churches and I do like the people that I have met, it's just I cannot meet others that understand and share my beliefs-it's harder when it comes to fest the "wheel of the year" that's when I can really feel the loneliness.

From the sound of it I'm not alone and yes While I'm on here I do feel better, and more so when I know others like you guys feel the same. I guess we all are together, right here, right now on this forum, and understanding each other and sharing which puts a little smile on my face/our faces

Thanks guys for your support and we do chat anyway on here, so hope to speak soon and see you round.
Best Regards & Blessings!