Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-05-2012, 01:51 PM
vck87

Exclamation Are you ready for a life of purpose ?

I'm currently reading this book 'Who you were meant to be' by Lindsay Gibson

Its simply mindblowing. With examples the author explains about restricting psychological patterns that have been drilled into us from childhood. She also explains in detail how to put the ego in its place and keep it there. She clearly elucidates how our natural enthusiasm gets dampened by our social circle and so-called socially acceptable conventions. This is how we lose touch with the Source. When the effort to stifle our natural talents gets out of hand, we realize that we have led others peoples' lives rather than ours.

I feel the first step towards real progress is to acknowledge the deep seated dissatisfaction that we have with whatever we have/do currently. Since the TF experience makes us all look within us for answers, we may as well recover our true purpose and move towards a fulfilling life in all aspects. It is time we reclaim our lives.

'Fascination is more compelling than mere curiosity, for it the instant recognition of the soul's desire.'
Old 06-05-2012, 02:01 PM
Master
Too true and in the future children will be taught this at school )

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Loving_Soul

I was told once that I came into this timeline to open the door of truth for people (kind of ironic now I understand the TF purpose a lot more) - I've always been hung up on AND frustrated with, people who are obviously not living their truth - little did I know although I hadn't strayed far from my path I still had strayed and never fully embraced it - my true purpose I mean, it has taken this experience and me looking within to truly understand that I cannot help anyone unless I help myself first :)
Old 06-05-2012, 02:14 PM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
Too true and in the future children will be taught this at school )

How wonderful will that be :)
Old 06-05-2012, 02:20 PM
Krystalle

Quote:
Originally Posted by vck87
She also explains in detail how to put the ego in its place and keep it there.

butbut i like my ego ._.
Old 07-05-2012, 06:55 PM
NekoTheCat

i believe i am to be the way i ended up being...with an ego in its place or not.

im not paying much attention to it, as in i don't constantly think about it - it is pointless to try and change myself, especially now that thanks to some stuff i better understand why am i the way i am...