Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-04-2012, 05:11 PM
Super Moderator
Physical Pain linked to TF

Has anyone felt pain in the solar plexus area that related to your tf? I recently had an 'arguement' with mine and we didn't communicate for a couple of days. Right after we stopped talking I felt a stabbing pain in my chest and it happened 3 more times throughout the next day. Then I started getting sick and felt very drained, and sometimes a bit sick to my stomach.

BTW...We have 'made up' since, but are still distant.
Old 21-04-2012, 05:32 PM
Master
erm kinda yeah , not a pain though more like a full feeling but and empty feelign at same time lol cant explain it ., once when i met him , and we was getting into a debate , i felt all weird , i couldnt breathe and i felt weird sensations in my solar plexus

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 21-04-2012, 05:34 PM
Master

Yes, that is fairly common. I get solar plexus stuff all the time when things aren't right. I almost gave up on meeting him and passed on the work because of some of the needs of my family about a year ago, and I got lower back pain that was so bad I almost couldn't walk.

I just talked to a friend who is married to her tf, and she said the last time they argued, he passed out and she got a pretty bad nose bleed. The only one she ever had.
Old 21-04-2012, 05:35 PM
Super Moderator
Interesting, thanks. I know I've felt all sorts of sensations physically when I've heard his voice, seen him, or even during meditation...good ones. But, this was the first time I've had this sort of reaction.
Old 21-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Master

People who are with their twins report that you want to resolve every disagreement immediately. I think this energy/physical backlash is one of the reasons why.
Old 21-04-2012, 05:45 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
People who are with their twins report that you want to resolve every disagreement immediately. I think this energy/physical backlash is one of the reasons why.

Wow, I wonder what the purpose of pain is. I mean, we already have emotional pain. Isn't that enough??

I had an interesting vision yesterday. I saw that he was sick, really sick, and in this vision he had someone he knew find me and bring me to him so I could heal him. That was a little strange. Especially since we've never met. I've been told I have healing abilities. Like, for instance, my son had a real bad cough and when I'd put my hand on his back he would stop. He'd start again if I took it away.

Maybe this was just to open me up to the idea that we are somehow linked physically? It's gonna take me a minute to wrap my mind around that idea!
Old 21-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Experiencer
A few months ago when I felt I've had enough of the emotional rollercoaster, I ended it with my tf. Immediately after I became extremely fatigued, anxious, stressed-out, achy, sore, cloudy headed. For two weeks it was like I was getting the flu, but without getting the flu. I also experienced alarming heart palpitations, and times when my heart would beat so fast out of nowhere (I've also learned since that my tf has arrhythmia or irregular heartbeat). I'm in my early 30s and have never had issues with my heart.

It was so severe that I was beginning to think I was critically ill and was going to see my dr. I thought I was dying from heartbreak - literally. My emotional heart and my physical heart were breaking. I do also suffer from bordeline anemia, so I thought that may the issue, so I upped my iron and treated the symptoms as I would anemia. I did start feeling a wee bit better.

So, since I thought I may die, in those two weeks i was quite reflective as you can imagine and did a lot of soul searching. I reached out to tf because if I felt like I was critically ill, i was like, EFF IT I NEED TO TALK TO HIM and crazily enough I started feeling better. A few days later we saw each other (i really needed a hug at this point and put pride aside to ask for one) and lo and behold, I felt 100% better.

I'm not saying that our health problems can be solved by our tfs. But yes, I've experienced extremely weird and rather troublesome physical ailments from distancing myself emotionally and physically from my tf. I am lucky that I was able to pinpoint a possible problem (anemia) to self-treat, but it was getting bad where I was about to go to the ER. So use your best judgement!!

(Spiritual awakenings cause quite a bit of commotion on the physical level, but if you have any doubt, please go see a dr!)

Perhaps it was all in my head which I manifested in the physical (pyschosomatic?)?? Ah, either way, I'm better and my relationship is better, relatively, and I can breath easy...litrally.
Old 21-04-2012, 05:54 PM
Master
YES!!! For the past week or so, I have been having a stabbing pain in my chest too, it doesn't scare me sbut I notice it.
Also, I can sense when tf is stressed. I feel like I can't breathe, as if his breathe is mine. I don't like that feeling it makes me feel anxious.

I can't decide if this is all a blessing or a curse.
Old 21-04-2012, 05:57 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobawater
A few months ago when I felt I've had enough of the emotional rollercoaster, I ended it with my tf. Immediately after I became extremely fatigued, anxious, stressed-out, achy, sore, cloudy headed. For two weeks it was like I was getting the flu, but without getting the flu. I also experienced alarming heart palpitations, and times when my heart would beat so fast out of nowhere (I've also learned since that my tf has arrhythmia or irregular heartbeat). I'm in my early 30s and have never had issues with my heart.

It was so severe that I was beginning to think I was critically ill and was going to see my dr. I thought I was dying from heartbreak - literally. My emotional heart and my physical heart were breaking. I do also suffer from bordeline anemia, so I thought that may the issue, so I upped my iron and treated the symptoms as I would anemia. I did start feeling a wee bit better.

So, since I thought I may die, in those two weeks i was quite reflective as you can imagine and did a lot of soul searching. I reached out to tf because if I felt like I was critically ill, i was like, EFF IT I NEED TO TALK TO HIM and crazily enough I started feeling better. A few days later we saw each other (i really needed a hug at this point and put pride aside to ask for one) and lo and behold, I felt 100% better.

I'm not saying that our health problems can be solved by our tfs. But yes, I've experienced extremely weird and rather troublesome physical ailments from distancing myself emotionally and physically from my tf. I am lucky that I was able to pinpoint a possible problem (anemia) to self-treat, but it was getting bad where I was about to go to the ER. So use your best judgement!!

(Spiritual awakenings cause quite a bit of commotion on the physical level, but if you have any doubt, please go see a dr!)

Perhaps it was all in my head which I manifested in the physical (pyschosomatic?)?? Ah, either way, I'm better and my relationship is better, relatively, and I can breath easy...litrally.

It's funny you mention those conditions. I have heart arrithymia and am borderline anemic as well. Maybe our physical symptoms are reminders that trying to fight the connection isn't the right thing to do. In my case, we are still okay in terms of 'not running', but our lives are so busy, especially his, that we aren't focusing on each other near the amount we had been. For the first time in a while I miss him. So maybe when this stage passes it will get better.
Old 21-04-2012, 05:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element 5
Wow, I wonder what the purpose of pain is. I mean, we already have emotional pain. Isn't that enough??

I had an interesting vision yesterday. I saw that he was sick, really sick, and in this vision he had someone he knew find me and bring me to him so I could heal him. That was a little strange. Especially since we've never met. I've been told I have healing abilities. Like, for instance, my son had a real bad cough and when I'd put my hand on his back he would stop. He'd start again if I took it away.

Maybe this was just to open me up to the idea that we are somehow linked physically? It's gonna take me a minute to wrap my mind around that idea!

This is funny to me because I actually have examples for you... (cuz my life isn't weird enough!)

I study alternative healing therapies like Quantum Touch and reiki. I have trouble healing myself though. A couple of years or so ago, I had wrist pain at work from typing too much, and I really couldn't afford to go home. It occurred to me that the tf connection should be enough that he could heal me if I could get him to send energy, and I could just pull and direct it. I sent him a mental message that I needed help and it was weird but to trust me. He sent the energy, I directed it and my wrist had no pain within an hour or so.

The theory I've studied with this is that twins share an oversoul, and that this connection means the energy is identical. Thus, anything you can do, the twin can do.

If you've ever watched the show Heroes, there is an episode where Matt Parkman (who can read minds) runs into Peter Petrelli (who copies other people's powers). The 2 are just learning what is happening to them, but they don't know about the other. What happens is a psychic/telepathic reverberation that causes a sharp headache and an inability to actually read each other. It's the best example I have seen in sci fi of the tf energy because I sense that type of "interference" upon occasion.

I write a lot of science fiction, so I use examples I see to explain random spiritual points. It's just easier sometimes.