Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 29-07-2011, 07:47 PM
Experiencer

What ghost/spirit shows do you watch??

Hi folks, as the title suggest....

My favourite one would be Ghost Hunters, Trans Atlantic Paranormal Society (TAPs) and Ghost Hunters International (GHI).

Since I've moved here and had access to cable TV I've discovered some more that grabbed my interest.

A Haunting: which was taken off, not sure how many episodes were made hoepfully more will be produced.

The Haunted: A show about how people's lives and their pets are influenced by spirit activity.

Paranormal State: A half hour show about a group of paranormal investigators. There's one thing they do that TAPs don't and that is use psychic mediums.
Old 29-07-2011, 08:50 PM
scorpiowitch66

I liked Ghosthunters and GHI but got tired of them... I liked one other that you don't have there, the only thing I can remember is the main guy's name is Zach. I thought it was hilarious because they used to get so scared, lol.
Old 29-07-2011, 09:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Not sure if this fits into the category, but I used to like the show " Charmed " with the 3 sisters who were witches.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 30-07-2011, 09:56 PM
cheeky_monkey

Amityville 2: The Possession is on UK tv in an hour and am contemplating watching it.........alone . I used to like Medium when it was on tv but we are so behind the USA, wish they would show recent episodes and more regulary. Patricia Arquette is excellent in it.

Sally Morgan's Star Psychic show was good also. I think that's the name of the show anyway she's done a few which are mainly on digital tv I think.

I liked Charmed too when it was the original three sisters but as soon as any show replace main characters etc I usually get bored and stop watching.
Old 31-07-2011, 12:53 AM
mattie

None

None. They get fairly boring quickly.
Old 31-07-2011, 07:56 AM
Experiencer

Been watching one hour show called "Dead Tenants", prety much just mediums coming to assess the haunting and perform a crossing over.
Old 31-07-2011, 08:23 AM
Student4Life1975

ghost hunters, but its quite redundant now.
paranormal activity freaked me out a little, when she got dragged off the bed and down the hall, got shivers just thinking about it!
Old 31-07-2011, 09:45 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student4Life1975
ghost hunters, but its quite redundant now.
paranormal activity freaked me out a little, when she got dragged off the bed and down the hall, got shivers just thinking about it!

I used to watch GH with a bit of a question as to why there were hauntings. What were ghosts and I always thought that TAPs would discover something about ghosts that wasn't known before.

Now that I understand spirits better and why they exist, I watch the show as a little less of a skeptic and find that it doesn't really frighten me as much.

I really think TAPs should employ mediums to help spirits cross over but they don't believe in them too much. They are too interested in capturing solid evidence of hauntings.
Old 16-10-2011, 07:56 AM
Master
I watch Paranormal State, Pyschic Kids with Chip Coffey, Celebrity Ghost Stories, My Ghost Story which are all on BIO channel.

I started to watch Paranormal Witness on SYFY which isn't a bad show. I use to watch A Haunting which in not on anymore, its where the movie, A Haunting In Conneticutt came from orginally.

I use to enjoy watching Ghost Whisperer and Medium, sorry they both were canceled. Some times I watch The Mentalist but its not as good as it use to be.

I watched the first 2 episodes of American Horror Story and its pretty creepy but good, though its different, I like different though. Reminds me of The Shining in a way.

There's another show on CBS haven't watched it yet, its about a dr. whose ex-wife dies and she comes back as a spirit and helps him out, I don't recall the name of the show. The previews made it look pretty good but haven't had a chance to watch it.

I don't like GH at all, the put mediums down all the time, they don't like using them. I heard most of its fake anyways. Jason and Grant get on my nerves too.
Atleast on PSR (Paranormal State) they use a lot of different methods and they use mediums, I like when the bring Lorraine Warren on the show. I also like how they show a client how to cleanse their home and suggest methods how to prevent ghosts from haunting them. They teach their clients how to empower themselves against negative ghosts. On GH its all about "debunking" than to help the client. They like to get as much evidence as they can to disprove there is a ghost there.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 16-10-2011, 08:14 AM
Master
All the Evil dead movies.