Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 12-09-2011, 11:25 PM
ThoughtBroadcaster

anyone else have thought broadcasting?

anyone else have thought broadcasting? i have thought broadcasting and i can not do telepathic receiving and this is because my telepathic abilities have been hi jacked. does anyone else have this problem where they broadcast and are not really receptive telepathically?
Old 12-09-2011, 11:52 PM
Jules

maybe you're just not listening?
Old 13-09-2011, 12:04 AM
Master
Maybe one needs to practice, like a baseball team will practice pitching and catching? I've discovered over the years I'm a pretty good broadcaster, but a bit shakey on receiving, I think it also involves being selective on what we choose to receive.

Old 13-09-2011, 12:22 AM
ThoughtBroadcaster

there was a time when there was like another talker in my head that felt like my thoughts and it was the same thing that broadcasts my thoughts and it said stuff like it was me saying it and it said well if your open about it and the psychic laughed at me and it was laughing kinda to. it could be an entity attachment or my subconscious being in control. very strange though.
Old 13-09-2011, 03:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtBroadcaster
there was a time when there was like another talker in my head that felt like my thoughts and it was the same thing that broadcasts my thoughts and it said stuff like it was me saying it and it said well if your open about it and the psychic laughed at me and it was laughing kinda to. it could be an entity attachment or my subconscious being in control. very strange though.

How else would you make contact with your inner guidance? It is true that there are aspects within you that need to be balanced and harmonized, however avoiding aspects of the self is not the answer.

There is a much bigger You saying many things than any of us realize. It all needs to be listen to and digested. I suspect that listening is the only essential skill for well being and joy. Those who learn to listen evolve, those who can not will continue to struggle. In my view, it is that simple.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-09-2011, 04:36 AM
Master
i have to wonder how the OP knows he broadcasts his thoughts if he can't receive responses.
Old 13-09-2011, 12:29 PM
Medium_Laura

IQ I was thinking that same thing.
Old 16-09-2011, 03:09 AM
ThoughtBroadcaster

whats the difference between the ego and the inner child? one of these i think is broadcasting or else its a demon screwing with me? it like deludes me into thinking i am like a rock star and to cool for keeping my thoughts private.
Old 16-09-2011, 12:46 PM
Master
Your inner child wishes you well being, the ego does not.

You can discern the difference by evaluating the messages. Say "no thanks" to bad advice and "thank you" for good advice.

Now shifting your chosen thought process from word selections like "demon screwing with me" to something less harmful to yourself would help a lot. There is power in words you obviously do not understand. When you speak like that you attract the very energies you wish to avoid.

Always be kind to every encounter you experience and then you will discourage bad experiences. That is because light cancels out darkness.

I hope these thoughts are helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 17-09-2011, 03:01 AM
philodope

You know I have the same issue. I belive that Im broadcasting thoughts all the time. Ive often wondered if im telepathic. I certainly hope not because the kinds of things Id be broadcasting are for lack of a better word gross. Like just now I felt kind of wierd almost oob while I was typing. Did anyone here recieve that?