Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 07-09-2011, 01:00 PM
midnightstar

Animal Abuse Awareness Day

Time: Sunday, 15 January 2012

About the Day:
Buy a bunch of roses and put them in your window to show your support. The colour of the rose doesn't matter. Sit by the roses for a while and think about the suffering animals must feel when they are abused and please help stop animal abuse once and for all.

Donating money is optional. I have worked in animal rescue and know the sort of thing humans can inflict on animals. That's why I set up this awareness day. If people donate then that will help the charity but it won't make people think about the way they treat animals.

I created a face book page for it as well, go onto face book and search for "Animal Abuse Awareness Day" and please join.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:02 PM
Jules

if we had a 'like' button I'd hit it :) .. thanks hunni for sharing and helping to raise awareness. Some people seem to forget, animals have a soul too :(. Will be there xx
Old 07-09-2011, 01:07 PM
midnightstar

I wasn't sure if you mods would be happy for the link to be on this thread so that's why I said about searching for it on face book Jules If you need me to edit the wording I'm happy to.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Jules

Personally I can't see a problem with it. I think it's such a lovely idea to help raise the awareness, and like I said on the SF fb page, if we're all thinking at the same time, it helps with the collective :) .. There's so much awareness of child abuse etc but not enough for the animals imo. They have feelings just like we do and to me it's no different than smashing a little old lady round the head, or abusing a child. It's still cruelty. If there is any problems about it I'll let you know. Thanks me love x
Old 07-09-2011, 02:15 PM
midnightstar

002Cents gave me the idea with her candle vigil thing
Old 07-09-2011, 02:20 PM
glenos

Roses from down the shop then.. BRB!

G
Old 07-09-2011, 02:29 PM
Jules

Glen?!!! when the devil did you get back?? nice to see you :) x
Old 07-09-2011, 02:29 PM
Master
That's awesome beautydylan. Things like this always remind me of what Jesus said........."Where 2 or more are gather in my name"
I'll be there in spirit...........If I forget, our new 3 month old rescue dog will remind me.............lol
Old 07-09-2011, 02:36 PM
midnightstar

It's not being done in Jesus's name
Old 07-09-2011, 02:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautydylan
It's not being done in Jesus's name

I know but I am talking about the energy of what Jesus said.
People gathering for such things as this will bring it to happen.