Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 20-12-2011, 09:29 PM
Pathfinder

Telepathy and Dreams

Hello All,

Can the development of telepathy improve one's ability to Astral Project or Lucid Dream?

Thespian
Old 21-12-2011, 11:57 PM
Nada

Maybe you try it first and let us know.
It will be interesting to find out.
Old 27-12-2011, 07:07 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespian
Hello All,

Can the development of telepathy improve one's ability to Astral Project or Lucid Dream?

Thespian

All though they are all done in the realm.. its almost like saying if I learn spanish it will also help me to learn french and some words between languages are the same.. lucid dreams are awareness - coming out of ones self and being one spiritually and astral projection is coming out ones self but meditating a desired place to be and given permission to go. telepathy is listening and trusting and following direction.. silencing your will- hushing the soul. so it sounds like apples, oranges and pineapples but there all in the fruit family..lol.. I would like to hear others opinions.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 27-12-2011, 08:47 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
All though they are all done in the realm.. its almost like saying if I learn spanish it will also help me to learn french and some words between languages are the same.. lucid dreams are awareness - coming out of ones self and being one spiritually and astral projection is coming out ones self but meditating a desired place to be and given permission to go. telepathy is listening and trusting and following direction.. silencing your will- hushing the soul. so it sounds like apples, oranges and pineapples but there all in the fruit family..lol.. I would like to hear others opinions.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Well put!
Good way of thinking
Old 27-12-2011, 08:58 PM
DulcePoetica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
lucid dreams are awareness - coming out of ones self and being one spiritually and astral projection is coming out ones self but meditating a desired place to be and given permission to go. telepathy is listening and trusting and following direction.. silencing your will- hushing the soul.
This is interesting, but I'm not sure sure these descriptions resonate with me.

I think they are all different types of experiences in the spiritual realm, and everything is a neighbor of everything else. I would guess that once a person gets a certain amount of comfort with spiritual experience, any and all of these are possible to experience.

I have found it to be a matter of interest, or perhaps what comes naturally. I have an inner companion with whom I share a substantial amount of telepathy, and the parameters are blurred well into the category of astral projection, since we visit each other and experience each other's physical surroundings as well. We do occasionally have dream visits too, but I have no control over them. For me, I become aware of the telepathic connection that occurred in the dream state only after I have awakened. He seems to aware and able to direct the dreams as they happen.

It requires a lot of trust in the other person I think, to share these experiences. While it would be polite to wait for permission, I have not always found it to be voluntary once the connection is formed. And not because one or both of us is intentionally overstaying our welcome. Sometimes there is just no immediate way out of a psycho-spiritual escapade. Sometimes, we just find ourselves at the proverbial bus stop, over saturated with the inner reality and waiting for the next ride back to the outer reality.

I am learning a lot about how to be safe and respectful of the delicate nature of the soul while adventuring within.
Old 28-12-2011, 02:02 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks for all the reply's.

D.P. I have a soul connection in spirit. This relationship has evolved over time. I believe I have been having empathic transmissions. When I am relaxed and I put my hands together it feels like they aren't my hands. I feel like I am touching this souls hand. It's a very loving feeling.

Have you or anyone else experienced this type of telepathy?

Thanks

Thespian
Old 28-12-2011, 03:08 AM
DulcePoetica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespian
Thanks for all the reply's.

D.P. I have a soul connection in spirit. This relationship has evolved over time. I believe I have been having empathic transmissions. When I am relaxed and I put my hands together it feels like they aren't my hands. I feel like I am touching this souls hand. It's a very loving feeling.

Have you or anyone else experienced this type of telepathy?

Thanks

Thespian
Hah! Interestingly, that is exactly how it started for me. Well, actually it started with an overwhelming obsession I had when going to sleep at night that if I reached my hands out in the dark, I would find his hands reaching out to mine. Then one night, I felt exactly as you described, except I felt as if my hands were his hands touching mine.

The empathy and telepathy have evolved quite a bit over the past two years or so. My experience involves any combination of tactile sensations, full color visuals, empathic and verbal communication, energy experiments and healing, trust exercises. It's incredible really. A level of vulnerability probably not possible in "normal" human interaction, but one which actually has left us unable to have any normal human interaction outside the soul connection.

Still, I'd call it a treasure.
Old 28-12-2011, 02:47 PM
Pathfinder

Are your dreams, visitations frequent? Did you ever feel that when you haven't had those encounters maybe you just aren't remembering them?

I agree that the soul connection is based on a profound amount of love and trust. Or it simply wouldn't happen. I also feel this pull or tug that I have been experiencing for this soul is both our energies at work which is also a form of telepathy.

Thespian
Old 28-12-2011, 04:22 PM
DulcePoetica

The visits are pretty much daily now, but it was not always that way. In the beginning it was sporadic, with several weeks in between only quick flashes and glimpses (like the hands touching.) The more comfortable I became with the vulnerability, the more often I would venture inward to find him; and now the visits last longer, are more vivid and happen regularly.

I often wonder if there has always been some kind of connection and communication going on under the radar of my awareness, and now I have become more aware of it. Sometimes I think the connection existed even before I actually met him. It would certainly explain a lot of what took place between us in the external world before I found the inner solution.
Old 28-12-2011, 05:21 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DulcePoetica
This is interesting, but I'm not sure sure these descriptions resonate with me.

I think they are all different types of experiences in the spiritual realm, and everything is a neighbor of everything else. I would guess that once a person gets a certain amount of comfort with spiritual experience, any and all of these are possible to experience.

I have found it to be a matter of interest, or perhaps what comes naturally. I have an inner companion with whom I share a substantial amount of telepathy, and the parameters are blurred well into the category of astral projection, since we visit each other and experience each other's physical surroundings as well. We do occasionally have dream visits too, but I have no control over them. For me, I become aware of the telepathic connection that occurred in the dream state only after I have awakened. He seems to aware and able to direct the dreams as they happen.

It requires a lot of trust in the other person I think, to share these experiences. While it would be polite to wait for permission, I have not always found it to be voluntary once the connection is formed. And not because one or both of us is intentionally overstaying our welcome. Sometimes there is just no immediate way out of a psycho-spiritual escapade. Sometimes, we just find ourselves at the proverbial bus stop, over saturated with the inner reality and waiting for the next ride back to the outer reality.

I am learning a lot about how to be safe and respectful of the delicate nature of the soul while adventuring within.

ive been made to visit in spirit - just comfort but that was out of my control. we have many names for things done in the realm but in the end its spiritual and we are really learning the realm with all the experiences our guides gives us. to perform one action in the realm requires i believe getting to a certain level of maturity spiritually...

one of the most challenges an indian spirit guide given was to feel, smell in the spiritual realm.. i know it can be done but only felt one time in a dream because thats how i have a better understanding of what is felt when an individual passes..

All The Glory Belongs to God Forever!