Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-07-2013, 03:56 PM
soulful

Mixed messages

My soul connection and I have started communicating again after reconnecting verbally only because he lives a distance. My manner of communications remains the same and stable, while his fluctuates from amorous to very short responses.

I believe this to possibly be a confused spirit when he withdraws like this. I no longer bring up this occurrence as I am trying to allow him to lead and just give him the space he may require.

I know others experience this...am I interpreting his actions appropriately? Any thoughts? I often fight with my inner dialog and just desperately want to take this day by day.
Old 26-07-2013, 04:10 PM
ksjm33

soulful,

I think this has to do with the letting go and acceptance process. I am sure experiencing this a lot in my connection. I am a direct person and very used to having answers from those in my life, and not being ignored, but my sc will tell me he has something important to say and then never says it or takes days to say anything.

Several months ago and even last week I went after him for answers. I am, thanks to yours and others' advice on this forum, starting to see the importance of letting things be as they are.

In fact, as I was driving today I saw two cars and a truck. The car on the left's license plate said TF; the one on the right said "Slow Mo" and the truck in front of the lefthand car said "Leave it to the professionals" and another sign on the same truck had a captal U with arrows pointing up. It's like I was reading a book just for me!

I hope this can help you in your delimma. I can't understand from anhiman level why anyone would just send such mixed signals. It seems so strange, yet one person had mentioned that maybe they don't feel the way we do or can't let the feelings in. Who knows? I'm sure yours may feel just as you do but might feel vulnerable or at times may also feel guilt because he's married.

Hugs to you!!
Old 26-07-2013, 04:12 PM
Lily06

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulful
My soul connection and I have started communicating again after reconnecting verbally only because he lives a distance. My manner of communications remains the same and stable, while his fluctuates from amorous to very short responses.

I believe this to possibly be a confused spirit when he withdraws like this. I no longer bring up this occurrence as I am trying to allow him to lead and just give him the space he may require.

I know others experience this...am I interpreting his actions appropriately? Any thoughts? I often fight with my inner dialog and just desperately want to take this day by day.

Take it from me and my personal experience....letting him lead is the best thing you can do if he is fluctuating in his communication. I have learned nothing if not that giving him the room to be himself is the most important thing. And he is surely trying to figure things out as well. I think you are doing an amazing job of taking this day by day.
Old 26-07-2013, 04:14 PM
Lily06

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksjm33
soulful,

I think this has to do with the letting go and acceptance process. I am sure experiencing this a lot in my connection. I am a direct person and very used to having answers from those in my life, and not being ignored, but my sc will tell me he has something important to say and then never says it or takes days to say anything.

Several months ago and even last week I went after him for answers. I am, thanks to yours and others' advice on this forum, starting to see the importance of letting things be as they are.

In fact, as I was driving today I saw two cars and a truck. The car on the left's license plate said TF; the one on the right said "Slow Mo" and the truck in front of the lefthand car said "Leave it to the professionals" and another sign on the same truck had a captal U with arrows pointing up. It's like I was reading a book just for me!

I hope this can help you in your delimma. I can't understand from anhiman level why anyone would just send such mixed signals. It seems so strange, yet one person had mentioned that maybe they don't feel the way we do or can't let the feelings in. Who knows? I'm sure yours may feel just as you do but might feel vulnerable or at times may also feel guilt because he's married.

Hugs to you!!

@ ksjm33: That is funny about the signs!! Wow!
Old 26-07-2013, 04:16 PM
soulful

Thank you both for responding. xo
As far as doing a great job taking this day by day...ask my insides which are both elated and blissful, as well as in turmoil. I was not made to love two men. Some days I am certain I will lose it.
Old 26-07-2013, 04:19 PM
soulful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily06
@ ksjm33: That is funny about the signs!! Wow!

Those were some wicked signs you received on the license plates! Insane.
Old 26-07-2013, 04:34 PM
soulful

Sometimes I don't think I will survive this thing. I just can't imagine always longing for the one who I can't have in more ways of the physical realm; and its the fact that I feel he and I are eternal yet can't be together that upsets me.
Old 26-07-2013, 04:40 PM
Lily06

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulful
Sometimes I don't think I will survive this thing.

I know. I am fighting a little depression today (of course over this) and what bug's me is there is NO REASON FOR IT. So tired of that kind of thing. If this goes on for the rest of my life I will be insane by the time I die. Not bad depression, just creeping thoughts and feelings that I know are not my own. But at least it's Friday.
Old 26-07-2013, 04:57 PM
smalldoglover

Lily and Soulful,

Do not dwell on it. I was having a bad morning but am fine now because I stopped thinking about it. Put ego aside and just enjoyed what I was doing which is tough because I am at work. :)

Don't you wish we had a switch we could turn off and on? I think I figured out how to turn mine off.

Remember - what you resist, persists. If you are having feelings, just accept them for what they are. T hey are not good or bad. They are just feelings. When you experience happy feelings, have the same reaction to them as you do when you have depressing feelings.

Work on being in a balance and neutral state and it makes it better. I promise.
Old 26-07-2013, 05:04 PM
Lily06

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalldoglover
Lily and Soulful,

Do not dwell on it. I was having a bad morning but am fine now because I stopped thinking about it. Put ego aside and just enjoyed what I was doing which is tough because I am at work. :)

Don't you wish we had a switch we could turn off and on? I think I figured out how to turn mine off.

Remember - what you resist, persists. If you are having feelings, just accept them for what they are. T hey are not good or bad. They are just feelings. When you experience happy feelings, have the same reaction to them as you do when you have depressing feelings.

Work on being in a balance and neutral state and it makes it better. I promise.

I am really trying to grasp all this and do that, but still, it gets old. I will take your advice to heart! You sound in all your posts like you are doing really well controlling yourself and your ego.